Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Yesterday
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6786post #101776 of 1176689/26/13 at 6:21am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #101777 of 1176689/26/13 at 6:45ampost #101778 of 1176689/26/13 at 6:55ampost #101779 of 1176689/26/13 at 7:01ampost #101780 of 1176689/26/13 at 7:02ampost #101781 of 1176689/26/13 at 8:53amQuote:
Thats just your roommate, if anything "the hip-hop culture" as it stands would be more about louboutin and givenchy than timbs. Although its a pretty broad spectrum to pigeonhole like that.post #101782 of 1176689/26/13 at 9:09ampost #101783 of 1176689/26/13 at 9:21ampost #101784 of 1176689/26/13 at 9:24ampost #101785 of 1176689/26/13 at 9:27ampost #101786 of 1176689/26/13 at 9:33am
oh shit, I found a better one. this might be 2006 even.
sorry, someone post a real fit now to get this back on track. ok?post #101787 of 1176689/26/13 at 9:37ampost #101788 of 1176689/26/13 at 9:46amsvb: oooh yeaaah
my timbos story: I had a friend in elementary school who got sent to boarding school. Years later, when I was in college, he called me up and invited me over to his mom's house to hang. It turned out that during high school, when still in boarding school, he'd ended up being a drug/various contraband dealer at boarding school, and when someone could not pay him for whatever, he'd just go into their room and take shit. So now in his mom's garage he had video games, TVs, game systems, and shoes. Lots of shoes. He gave me a pair of Timberland boots that were way too large. We spent a few hours driving around in his pickup listening to metal as he chain-smoked. When we got back to his place, he drove through his mom's lawn just for kicks.
Timberlands are forever connected to that dude for me.
edit: svb, I thought you were wearing pajamas in that second picture until i saw the timspost #101789 of 1176689/26/13 at 9:55ampost #101790 of 1176689/26/13 at 10:00amNot all areas of the world are the same you know that right? Come down to lowell mass and see how many are wearing it. I admit massachusetts is behind on anything related to fashion.
Ive yet to see loue or givenchy in person this is how it is in this state. Even going to boston on the regular.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 8 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 8 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...