really like your take on "modern jesus"! i'm a big fan of Portugal. The Man. your voice couldn't be more opposite than the higher/almost falsetto singing in the original but i really dig your take on it. nice change!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6766
Styleforum Top Picks
Elisix i think you need to start wearing boots (or wool pants). The chinos you always wear are too casual but not casual enough for sneakers, if that makes sense... like dressy jacket, casual t-shirt, dressy wool pants, and sneakers works, and casual jacket, tshirt, jeans, and sneakers works, but chinos and a tucked-in oxford are in an awkward middle ground and look weird with the sporty lux thing the lanvin sneaks have going on.
I'm still not sure there's anything wrong with the first fit even though I am wearing chinos and sneakers.
However I acknowledge that the Lanvin sneakers were a poor choice with the cords in the second fit.
If I was wearing my snuff Alden boots the second fit would have been infinitely better.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › OUR LEGACY Polka Dot Flannel Jumbo Shirt 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Museum Calf Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 17 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 20 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 22 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 29 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)