or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6759

post #101371 of 115895
Really like that Noctone, the green coat looks really good I might have to think of picking that up and those pants are from another season?
post #101372 of 115895

That was a couple of really high quality pages to bring things back to order: Art, Brad, Noctone, Regis, SvB... all very nice in different ways. 

post #101373 of 115895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggskip View Post

DLes, outfit looks sharp, but the body looks weak. What kind of lift regimen are you on?

My workout is simple but focused. Each day I crush 45 empty Fresca cans against my head, then eat a power bar. And I wear a lot of Lululemon
post #101374 of 115895
Quote:
Originally Posted by el Bert View Post

Really like that Noctone, the green coat looks really good I might have to think of picking that up and those pants are from another season?

Nah they're from the current season, picked them up from Wrong Weather.
post #101375 of 115895

post #101376 of 115895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggskip View Post



DLes, outfit looks sharp, but the body looks weak. What kind of lift regimen are you on?

 

post #101377 of 115895
Fwiw I'm digging the boot-tuck brad.
post #101378 of 115895
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

shoe game is lacking right now

those lien (sp?) back zips would be perfect devil.gif
post #101379 of 115895
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post

those lien (sp?) back zips would be perfect devil.gif

want to get these KKA ones next season



same shit basically lol
post #101380 of 115895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post
 

 

This is all great, but when are your ties going to be available???

post #101381 of 115895
awesome pic, trila.
post #101382 of 115895

Met a cannoli at the Italian festival today!

 

post #101383 of 115895

top great bottom less so but still okay I guess

 

cannoli is flawless

post #101384 of 115895

first post. 

 

 

left: all Geller.

right: all Geller + Undercover sweater.

post #101385 of 115895
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacepope View Post
 

top great bottom less so but still okay I guess

 

cannoli is flawless

 

Totally feel you. Just tossed the knit on top of what I normally wear 'cuz it was cold out and it looked comfy


Edited by Diglet - 9/15/13 at 9:26pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread