Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6751post #101251 of 1176669/14/13 at 3:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #101252 of 1176669/14/13 at 4:13pmpost #101253 of 1176669/14/13 at 4:31pmpost #101254 of 1176669/14/13 at 4:48pmpost #101255 of 1176669/14/13 at 5:14pmpost #101256 of 1176669/14/13 at 5:21pmpost #101257 of 1176669/14/13 at 5:23pmpost #101258 of 1176669/14/13 at 5:28pmpost #101259 of 1176669/14/13 at 5:29pmpost #101260 of 1176669/14/13 at 5:39pmpost #101261 of 1176669/14/13 at 5:41pmpost #101262 of 1176669/14/13 at 5:52pmQuote:
i don't venture much outside the 100k pullup thread but you should join in there too, I average 4-500 a week and sometimes fok and I ramble on about weights/fitness. Someone in there said that I lift more than 95% of the people in the random health thread :shrug:post #101263 of 1176669/14/13 at 5:55pmQuote:
Haha, I lurk that thread, never really post. I try to get in about 20-30 pullups, certainly not 500 a week. What are your main lift #'s, I could tell you if that is true or not, have a pretty good idea of the average #'s from the folks in the thread.post #101264 of 1176669/14/13 at 6:01pmyou should post, it'll motivate you to do more
90s on shoulder, 115-120s on flat bench, 100s on incline, rep 225 on flat bench barbell, 205 on incline barbell, 240-255 seated cable row, 200 dips (20 x10 sets), 245 squat, 185 on deadlift which i suck at bc i don't do very often but will work on this fall
pm me if you want to discuss further so as to not shit up this thread anymore than i have alreadypost #101265 of 1176669/14/13 at 6:17pm
the essence of the "jet" tee is the fact that there isn't a high quality decent fitting t shirt on the market. high quality is defined as having soft, maybe pima cotton, perhaps blended with some kind of viscose material (to achieve a nice bodily drape) and decent fitting as having some taper without having 15" chest for a small.
if someone would make the above and not charge an arm and a leg for them it'd be greatly successful, imo.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › Suggestions for chunky/heavy sweaters with shorter sleeves? 20 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 57 seconds ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 1 minute ago
- › Wooden Rocking Horse UK 1 minute ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 1 minute ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?