or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6740  

post #101086 of 117677
Yo penance, I was the one who served you that day hah
post #101087 of 117677

Last few pages have been almost too on point. Feel like I should contribute yet I don't want to be the combo breaker.

 

Fabric shot from DividedWay = :nodding:

post #101088 of 117677
penanceroyaltea - win.
post #101089 of 117677
*edit* wrong thread!
post #101090 of 117677
Looks great penanceroyaltea!
post #101091 of 117677

En route to Krakow

WRK, old navy shirt, three animals, alden

 

Details - pants (Click to show)
Will get the pants hemmed properly instead of cuffing them.

 


Edited by Auximenes - 9/10/13 at 10:10am
post #101092 of 117677

It's way too hot outside today.
Hopefully the weather chills down soon so I can starting wearing the MA-1.

Lad Musician.
Lad Musician Sarouel Trousers.  (Which I had to roll up to my knees due to the heat)
Vans.

post #101093 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auximenes View Post
 

En route to Krakow

WRK, old navy shirt, three animals, alden

 

Details - pants (Click to show)
Will get the pants hemmed properly instead of cuffing them.

 

 

Awesome jacket

post #101094 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbones View Post



It's way too hot outside today.

Hopefully the weather chills down soon so I can starting wearing the MA-1.
Lad Musician.
Lad Musician Sarouel Trousers.  (Which I had to roll up to my knees due to the heat)

Vans.

That angle makes you look bigger, in height and weight in a good way then the ones you take outside/mirror.
post #101095 of 117677


Detail shot


Zara
Vince
Phillip Lim
CP
post #101096 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by el Bert View Post


That angle makes you look bigger, in height and weight in a good way then the ones you take outside/mirror.

 

Yeah, I moved out of my house so I haven't been able to set up my mirror yet in general.

But with the place I'm at right now I'm able to put the computer on a lower bed and take a photo that way.
Will probably do this from now on/until I move out of this current place. (In a few weeks)

I'm fairly skinny/middle height though I suppose. 5'7 and 120lbs.

post #101097 of 117677



I'm so happy that the weather's beginning to cool down.
Brands (Click to show)
Wings + Horns
Wings + Horns
J. Crew
United Stock Dry Goods
Rockport

Edited by Mehmet Korkmaz - 9/10/13 at 2:56pm
post #101098 of 117677
cool stuff, el bert. where is that landscape at?
post #101099 of 117677
South of San Franisco, right when I was taking the pic a lady got out of her car and started walking her dogs towards my direction so I didn't take any other pics. The tee is kinda billowing out, looks a little off.
post #101100 of 117677

edit... I know that location well.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread