Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/27/16 at 2:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6733post #100982 of 1176669/7/13 at 11:14pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by snowmanxl
detail Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
i don't particular care for the colors but i have to commend you on the silhouette and fabric that really plays into the whole refined (modern) and tailored tech vibe, which is also present in peir wu's work.post #100983 of 1176669/7/13 at 11:25pmpost #100984 of 1176669/8/13 at 3:54amQuote:Originally Posted by mrwalkntalk
Blazer - Topman, Henley - 21 Men, Jeans - Zara, Shoes - Floyd, Bag - Veenu
Check out my blog: http://www.mrwalkntalk.com
Do you wear your clothes more than once? I would like to see how big your wardrobe is! It must be huge, because you are a fast fashion blogger. Is everything is cheap and made in Bangladesh too?post #100985 of 1176669/8/13 at 5:45ampost #100986 of 1176669/8/13 at 5:52amwell mrwalkntalk probably came here looking for praise and followers for his blog. he should have expected some people to not like his style. someone should message mrwalkntalk the link to sufu's wawyt destroyed my lifepost #100987 of 1176669/8/13 at 6:00ampost #100988 of 1176669/8/13 at 6:12amQuote:
your wish is my command zapatiste!
well, i was only quickly fitted on the shirts and pants(pants not pictured) and it was more about reducing length on the pants and adding more to the chest on a 46 for the shirt. im still not sure if im wearing a 46 with added chest or a regular 48 lol!
the blazer was on my mind before i visited peir. im glad i got to try it on because the padded sleeves did not work at all for me. blame it on the boxer physique
from there we made some adjustments and took out the padding from the arms. the sleeves still fall flat and the piece came out really well in both our eyes. its a matte nylon ripstop material and water repellent!
onto the ring!
I wanted a souvenir from london so i went straight to the source and asked my now friend and central saint martins student to make me a ring. she had an idea that she'd been wanting to try and we agreed on the ring you see below. i call it a 'skewed bolt' but she might call it a signet ring with a twist
either way its fantastic! its sterling silver finished in a matte, almost concrete like finish.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
im sure she wouldnt mind if a few people placed an orderQuote:Quote:
thanks very much guys!Quote:yup, blazer is padded in thermore (just the body)
shirt is black. i couldve worn white instead i guess
ps. "Mr.walkntalk stole the show" -peir wupost #100989 of 1176669/8/13 at 6:16ampost #100990 of 1176669/8/13 at 6:20ampost #100991 of 1176669/8/13 at 6:23ampost #100992 of 1176669/8/13 at 6:25ampost #100993 of 1176669/8/13 at 10:18ampost #100994 of 1176669/8/13 at 10:37ampost #100995 of 1176669/8/13 at 10:43am
Belated thanks, and same to you!
1. glad to finally get the low down on the ghdvfddzgzdzg user name.
2. Lots of great fits here guys, cant recall all of them. Snow certainly, forget the others.
3. What did i miss from breezy birch?
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Motorcycles 1 minute ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 4 minutes ago
- › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook. 4 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 11 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 14 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 16 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts