(To be fair, it's a good deal cheaper here, so free shipping is the least they can do...)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/26/15 at 3:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6713post #100681 of 1176688/30/13 at 8:30am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #100682 of 1176688/30/13 at 8:58ampost #100683 of 1176688/30/13 at 9:34amIncidentally, thanks for clearing up what a 'sideboard' is. I just finished reading The Sound and the Fury, and the narrator in the first section keeps mentioning hearing the sideboard open and close (in reference to a character's constant drinking). I meant to look it up, but I guess it slipped my mind.post #100684 of 1176688/30/13 at 10:23amQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
I think that some of you guys - I won't name names - are being unnecessarily rude to Diglet. Allow me to expand:
1) Re: Setting. Verdant forest? Overgrown bench? Crumbling tree house in the background? That is awesome. Would you prefer a curated background? More bokeh? We can't all have walls like kgfan.
2) Blazer. I cannot imagine wearing that without the collar popped. The shoulders, while not as shrink-wrapped as people (still!) seem to insist on, I find pleasant. I like a wide shoulder like that, though, particularly on blazers that toe the line between cardigan and outerwear. The sleeves are similar. Yes, they're too long, but a single roll wouldn't be incongruent with the texture or shape of the jacket.
3) The tees are tees.
4) The pants are the only piece that look off to me, and that's nothing a hem won't fix.
5) boot tuck is whatever. hemming the pants and lacing more tightly would fix it up. I still like tucking my pants, fuck the haters.
Basically, it is not a disaster, which seems to be the bizarre consensus. I think that looking at some attachment styling would help, but there's no reason to get rid of everything, especially if the kid is "still growing." Myself, I'd probably just wear a white tee instead of layering, and change out the pants for something less messy. Easy breezy, and all that.
Thank god sythese is here with some sense
also when did mikey become a one-note internet tough guy trollpost #100685 of 1176688/30/13 at 10:29ampost #100686 of 1176688/30/13 at 10:45ampost #100687 of 1176688/30/13 at 11:38ampost #100688 of 1176688/30/13 at 11:59ampost #100689 of 1176688/30/13 at 12:13pmpost #100690 of 1176688/30/13 at 12:24pmpost #100691 of 1176688/30/13 at 12:26pmpost #100692 of 1176688/30/13 at 12:37pmpost #100693 of 1176688/30/13 at 1:14pmpost #100694 of 1176688/30/13 at 1:14pmpost #100695 of 1176688/30/13 at 1:18pmJust wait until you start looking at prices on light fixtures. Sure designer pendant lighting and chandeliers are really expensive, but even basic things like simple recessed lighting are not cheap. I've been helping my parents with some remodeling choices and it adds up real quick.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1745 Active Users (463 Members and 1282 Guests)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 54 seconds ago
- › The Ikire Jones Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 4 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...