or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6707  

post #100591 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka View Post

Nice colours, I don't like those shoes though, too shiny for the rest of the fit.

thanks lol, the margielas are the only pair of shoes I have that fits (somehow my feet grew)
post #100592 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Milano View Post

Trying to do my best w/ boring jawnz ...

annnnddd Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


everything works even with the patented grey Margielas

that's all you ate? That's why you so skinny foo.gif
post #100593 of 117668

 

don't worry, I've got a right leg

 

shoes, deets (Click to show)

 

 

 

Veilance, Sifr, Lanvin, CP, GO

post #100594 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Milano View Post

thanks lol, the margielas are the only pair of shoes I have that fits (somehow my feet grew)

acromegaly
post #100595 of 117668

Damn, nice Panomatic.

post #100596 of 117668
Dat GO.
post #100597 of 117668

post #100598 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

acromargiely

FTFY
post #100599 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodyear View Post

Damn, nice Panomatic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Dat GO.

 

Thanks, it's been my daily wearer for about 4 years now.  Posted it to CM a while back, but after a few months I've realized there's not that much overlap between the CM and SWD people.  Bonus... some macros from a while back-

 

tasty macros (Click to show)

post #100600 of 117668
Very nice mer..... (I miss my pr)
post #100601 of 117668
post #100602 of 117668
In theory I like it, but both the sleeves of the jacket and the pants are way too long. I'm all for copious stacking, but when it goes up past your knees you got problems.
post #100603 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodyear View Post

Damn, nice Panomatic.

this. sweet watch that is.

---

still holding off on the monks.




close ups (Click to show)





CRAZY GIF!! OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!! (Click to show)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer6 View Post

Thanks, it's been my daily wearer for about 4 years now.  Posted it to CM a while back, but after a few months I've realized there's not that much overlap between the CM and SWD people.  Bonus... some macros from a while back- tasty macros (Click to show)




there is some cross over. smile.gif

and again, that is a fantastic watch.
post #100604 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctone View Post

In theory I like it, but both the sleeves of the jacket and the pants are way too long. I'm all for copious stacking, but when it goes up past your knees you got problems.

They're DNA pants so the stacking is pretty hard to avoid since it just twists around your leg. As for the sleeves... I have short limbs and a fat body confused.gif and I'm too scared to send 'em to a tailor.

 

But yeah, I appreciate that you guys find these little things that I glance over. Just give me a little more time smile.gif

post #100605 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

this. sweet watch that is.
---
still holding off on the monks.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

close ups (Click to show)

there is some cross over. smile.gif

and again, that is a fantastic watch.

 

Damn, that's a fantastic JLC you've got.  Down the road it's on my list right next to a Zenith El Primero.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diglet View Post

They're DNA pants so the stacking is pretty hard to avoid since it just twists around your leg. As for the sleeves... I have short limbs and a fat body confused.gif and I'm too scared to send 'em to a tailor.

 

But yeah, I appreciate that you guys find these little things that I glance over. Just give me a little more time smile.gif

 

 

I like the stacks, although I'm biased because I've got heavily stacking Zam DNA pants as well.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread