or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6702

post #100516 of 116149

^^ really cool!

 

Acne

Acne

MMM

Dog


photo a22964d5-8a31-4889-8fcf-1eba1b69b90f_zps3d5092c5.jpg

post #100517 of 116149

@Noctone, what boots are these ? awesome fit btw...

post #100518 of 116149
My nonnative cardigan came in. Too hot to wear it out just yet but I had to try it on. This is how I'll probably wear it, disregard wrinkly pants:
AppleMark
Nonnative/EG/Nonnative/Birk
post #100519 of 116149
@Noctone: Damn man, everything in that fit is fitting absolutely perfect.
post #100520 of 116149
Kn P is doing cardigan correctly
post #100521 of 116149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Working Stiff View Post

Kn P is doing cardigan correctly
Thanks! Gotta lose a little weight if I want to wear it closed. Good thing it doesn't look bad open.
post #100522 of 116149
Noctone crushing

Ken P I don't know player, that looks like your kid sister's bathrobe
post #100523 of 116149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auximenes View Post

@Noctone, what boots are these ? awesome fit btw...
Guidi...986 iirc, reverse calf backzips.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbones View Post

@Noctone: Damn man, everything in that fit is fitting absolutely perfect.
Haha thanks. Pants do get a little wonky in the calves (at least it feels that way to me) once I move around a bit, but I think that's just the fabric needing time to break in.
post #100524 of 116149
Noctone, I really wish that cardigan was like, 2 sizes bigger
post #100525 of 116149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken P View Post

Thanks! Gotta lose a little weight if I want to wear it closed. Good thing it doesn't look bad open.

whatever, losing weight is bullshit. Fit could also be cool with loud shirt; florals or large paisleys or william morris print or etc.
post #100526 of 116149
[/quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctone View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
9608941391_82c3e38cd8_c.jpg


Nice guessing Schneider cardigan...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auximenes View Post

@Noctone, what boots are these ? awesome fit btw...

guidi backzips it looks like
post #100527 of 116149
Quote:
Originally Posted by melonadejello View Post

Noctone, I really wish that cardigan was like, 2 sizes bigger

I'm definitely a member of the slim fit club but I agree
post #100528 of 116149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Working Stiff View Post

whatever, losing weight is bullshit. Fit could also be cool with loud shirt; florals or large paisleys or william morris print or etc.

agree, dig the slightly pudgy decrepit old man thing you have going, its fucking great.
post #100529 of 116149
Quote:
Originally Posted by about11oclock View Post


agree, dig the slightly pudgy decrepit old man thing you have going, its fucking great.


I can't tell if this was a backhanded compliment, but if it was, it was the best evar

post #100530 of 116149
Quote:
Originally Posted by melonadejello View Post

Noctone, I really wish that cardigan was like, 2 sizes bigger
Yeah, sometimes I wish I had it in the next size up (or also in the next size up), would be nice to have a bit more drape. I mean, I like how it fits as is but it's somewhat limited in what I can wear it with.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread