Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6698post #100456 of 1176668/26/13 at 5:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #100457 of 1176668/26/13 at 5:13pmpost #100458 of 1176668/26/13 at 5:16pmpost #100459 of 1176668/26/13 at 5:18pm
no not really. it was never personal, i was just messin. you never provided an intellectual argument to begin with. you just said monks are ugly. monks are so ugly... no actual logical argument against them. to that i said you were being crazy. my reply was as meaningful as your assertion about monks, and was meant entirely tongue in cheek. but, you didnt see it that way, and im sorry bout that.
thats about all i really think i need to say about the subject. i have never had beef with you in the past, nor do i now. just a misunderstanding.post #100460 of 1176668/26/13 at 5:27pmQuote:
the joke is that in my initial post I screwed up the joke by posting the wrong simpsons character so he's pointing it out by going one step further and posting the wrong x-files character
"layered humor"post #100461 of 1176668/26/13 at 5:51pmpost #100462 of 1176668/26/13 at 5:54pmDouble monks are generally unfortunate because of menswear associations, but redeemable in Melon's fit by being obviously out of place in an endearing way. Single monks I like because my dad wears them. I dislike all of SVB's shoes but also I know that he and I are not so different and he is just trying to make his way in a difficult world and I do not judge him.
edit: in stitches too wears unattractive shoes, all too often, but he is I think a good man.post #100463 of 1176668/26/13 at 5:56pmpost #100464 of 1176668/26/13 at 6:00pmpost #100465 of 1176668/26/13 at 6:02pmpost #100466 of 1176668/26/13 at 6:04pmpost #100467 of 1176668/26/13 at 6:10pmpost #100468 of 1176668/26/13 at 6:20pmpost #100469 of 1176668/26/13 at 6:25pmpost #100470 of 1176668/26/13 at 6:31pm
dont make fun of the mentally handicapped or the elderly, personal attacks are uncalled for. just ask moo, he'll tell ya!Quote:Originally Posted by Working Stiff
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Double monks are generally unfortunate because of menswear associations, but redeemable in Melon's fit by being obviously out of place in an endearing way. Single monks I like because my dad wears them. I dislike all of SVB's shoes but also I know that he and I are not so different and he is just trying to make his way in a difficult world and I do not judge him.edit: in stitches too wears unattractive shoes, all too often, but he is I think a good man.
why thanks, WS.Quote:
i think it is their being on "point" that people do not like. but i love my shoes. i love them dearly. maybe one day i will move on to more SWD approved shoes, but until then, i stand by my shoes. quite literally as a matter of fact.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 1592 Active Users (419 Members and 1173 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...