or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6676  

post #100126 of 117666

blazer shirt and pants are all uniqlo

post #100127 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilljin View Post

blazer shirt and pants are all uniqlo

Thanks man.

post #100128 of 117666
Those Marsell shoes are so great kg.

Brad and in stitches doing their thing. Heh. Navy is really a great colour for you stitches.
post #100129 of 117666
thanks penanceroyaltea and guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

..you need to stop posting fits right after mine. its really not right. please PM before you post your next fit so we can coordinate this. kthnx.

whatever happened to our extrasensory thang?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

and a magnificent wall.

+ wall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

awesome, kg. Cavalia is also awesome, but I haven't seen Odysseo yet.

definitely recommend however avoid front row seating if you don't want to get wet.
post #100130 of 117666

Saturday's Gov Island fit

 

 

Shuron/Uniqlo/LVC/Wolverine

post #100131 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgfan5 View Post

whatever happened to our extrasensory thang?

Damit. I knew something with off with me today. My apologies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by penanceroyaltea View Post

Brad and in stitches doing their thing. Heh. Navy is really a great colour for you stitches.

Thank ya kindly!
post #100132 of 117666
hoodyear , i think that could look cool w/ suspenders -- good fits today, here's me on a date w/ gf after 3 months and of course first thing i ask her to do it take a picture of me for the internet


post #100133 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

kg, that is fantastic. especially the jacket thingy. but srsly, you need to stop posting fits right after mine. its really not right. please PM before you post your next fit so we can coordinate this. kthnx.

 

kg's fit is awesome as usual, but don't discount yours.

 

I think the Navy looks fantastic on you mate. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #100134 of 117666
been a while


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
geller / void / uniqlo / margellons / cat
post #100135 of 117666

Express
Uniqlo
Ralph Lauren (slightly too large, I don't think I am going to keep them)
post #100136 of 117666



ute
isaora
y3
tahj
post #100137 of 117666
Five fits in the last two hours is way more than my brain can process.
post #100138 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

kg, that is fantastic. especially the jacket thingy. but srsly, you need to stop posting fits right after mine. its really not right. please PM before you post your next fit so we can coordinate this. kthnx.

 

I wouldn't complain too much - my fit didn't get noticed at all - which may be all to the good, of course...

post #100139 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by elisiX View Post

kg's fit is awesome as usual, but don't discount yours.
I think the Navy looks fantastic on you mate. icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

thanks, mang! much appreciated.
post #100140 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingMonkey View Post

I wouldn't complain too much - my fit didn't get noticed at all - which may be all to the good, of course...

Your fit got noticed. Trust that.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread