Yeah I was going to say that you seem too short to have pants cropped so much (essentially the TB look?).
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 1/12/17 at 11:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6669post #100021 of 1176668/18/13 at 8:24pmpost #100022 of 1176668/18/13 at 8:29pmElisiX - excellent jacket there, does a way better job working with your body shape. +1 to needs something more like black boots. And not to sound like I'm on repeat, but similar advice I said to Moo earlier applies to you. Clearly you have the coin, but at the same time it's meant in the past that you've just gone for brands and must have items instead of working the outfits towards something comprehensive. Your stuff has gotten a lot better, so there's that. I think you've made huge progress since showing up, but take it slow towards finding things that really work for you. This is all based on 1. You post responses to every single comment and in record time, and 2. IIRC there's a lot of your posts in the recent purchases thread... just a thought then again consider the source.
Ironically, I'll also add this point for anyone who hasn't put me on ignore yet. Don't be so reactive to every single comment from the thread. The truth is the truth regardless of the source (Rambam?), but, consider the source too, hell, even myself included. Just because a random person here or there on the WAYW says something about your item, don't mean you need to keyboard explode or burn it, just rethink it and rework it. Read the comment and leave it at that instead of responding with explanations that turn this into a big back and forth discussion about one fit. For the most part I think SF are pretty quick to comment and usually very good (albeit harsh at times), but not always.
Edited by Master-Classter - 8/18/13 at 10:51pmpost #100023 of 1176668/18/13 at 8:38pmRegisDB9, I love your fits, but I gotta ask - how do you keep those clothes looking to pristine? If I wore fine white knits in tropical weather, they would be a disgusting sweaty mess in 30 minutes. I can't imagine wearing such delicate clothes in a Florida climate, once summer hits all I wanna do is wear tees made from synthetics and loose shorts.post #100024 of 1176668/18/13 at 9:14pmpost #100025 of 1176668/18/13 at 9:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by nicelynice
RegisDB9, I love your fits, but I gotta ask - how do you keep those clothes looking to pristine? If I wore fine white knits in tropical weather, they would be a disgusting sweaty mess in 30 minutes. I can't imagine wearing such delicate clothes in a Florida climate, once summer hits all I wanna do is wear tees made from synthetics and loose shorts.
A built up tolerance to heat and a nice tropical breeze my friend
Besides that I try not to wear the same thing more than twice a week, take a shower before putting anything on and have found great deodorants that do not stain my wears. I don't baby them though should I have to run for whatever reason or they get stained, so be it. That's what they are forpost #100026 of 1176668/18/13 at 9:19pmpost #100027 of 1176668/18/13 at 9:48pmThat's some discipline
I basically buy two Uni-Qlo linen button-ups, wear them each twice a week for three months, and then toss them out at the end of the summer or use them for travel shirts. Never had one make it the whole summer intact between spills, sweat, and tearspost #100028 of 1176668/18/13 at 9:49pmpost #100029 of 1176668/18/13 at 9:49pmpost #100030 of 1176668/18/13 at 10:06pmI had a surprisingly good burger and curly fries poolside at the jw marriott in palm desert yesterday but it may have been due to the heat and all the tequila + miller lites I was drinking.
Wore my green boat shoes, dahlia trunks and topman tank too. Ya I don't give a fuckpost #100031 of 1176668/18/13 at 10:07pmQuote:
Do you even Thom Browne?Quote:
Ouch, right in the feels...
Pants aren't particularly cropped, just hemmed to have no break.post #100032 of 1176668/18/13 at 10:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by jet
I had a surprisingly good burger and curly fries poolside at the jw marriott in palm desert yesterday but it may have been due to the heat and all the tequila + miller lites I was drinking.
Wore my green boat shoes, dahlia trunks and green boat shoes too. Ya I don't give a fuck
After enough tequila and wearing two pairs of boat shoes, I'm sure any burger would taste finepost #100033 of 1176668/18/13 at 10:42pmpost #100034 of 1176668/18/13 at 10:53pmpost #100035 of 1176668/18/13 at 10:57pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1132 Active Users (247 Members and 885 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Cotonificio Albini - Shirting supplier to Kiton, Brioni, Zegna,... 3 minutes ago
- › Shirts, Ties, Pocket Squares, BB Black Fleece Suite - 39 40R 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply Sienna Blue Herringbone: 36R Super 130's 9 minutes ago
- › VESTS / Stuff-carrying gear 10 minutes ago
- › NWT Color Block Cashmere Sweater sz IT48 / M 11 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 12 minutes ago
- › New Turnbull & Asser Ties 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...