Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Venanzi
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Venanzi

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 
Walked past there the other day and I was impressed by the stuff on the mannequins. Very Borrelli/Kiton/Attolini. Anyone knows who makes their shoes, trousers and suits? What price range are they in? Their shop is in a tough location to pull in the type of customer that they need. Kinda reminds me of Harrison James.
post #2 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel
Walked past there the other day and I was impressed by the stuff on the mannequins. Very Borrelli/Kiton/Attolini. Anyone knows who makes their shoes, trousers and suits? What price range are they in? Their shop is in a tough location to pull in the type of customer that they need. Kinda reminds me of Harrison James.

Shoes are by EG. Someone mentioned the RTW suits are by Belvest.
post #3 of 10
The shoes are Green, mostly 888s. The tailored stuff is Italian, and they are somewhat coy about disclosing the make. I think there are two levels, however.

Oops. Cross post.
post #4 of 10
Their store inventory seems to be quite nice but I cannot accept their facade. It's simply inelegant.
post #5 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Their store inventory seems to be quite nice but I cannot accept their facade. It's simply inelegant.

I also find the facade inelegant and rather bizarre for the business that they are in. The fact that you have to really look in order to see their windows and recognize that it's a clothing store can't be good for business. The clothes, on the other hand, are quite lovely.
post #6 of 10
Vaclav's photo The balance is completey off and it's contrived.
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing


The balance is completey off and it's contrived.
Lions?
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt
Lions?
The doorknockers don't coordinate with those industrial-looking doorhandles.
post #9 of 10
Why the Chippendale reference with the Italian name?
oops postmodernism..
post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by designprofessor
Why the Chippendale reference with the Italian name?
oops postmodernism..
And they sell English influenced clothing with Italian firms.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Venanzi