Our first shipment from Triple Works has arrived. We will stock 2 men's cuts and 2 women's cuts. The men's styles are a tapered leg that is available in "future indigo" or "permenant indigo" and a straight leg available in "future indigo". The women's cuts are a boyfriend cut that is 100% cotton in "future indigo" and a slim cut that is 98% cotton and 2% polyurethane in "future indigo". All styles will be on our website shortly.
Here are details about the men's tapered leg in "future indigo":
From Works Corp., the maker of Iron Heart denim, we introduce Triple Works, a Japanese denim brand located in Okayama. Compared to Iron Heart that focuses on extra heavy weight 21 oz denim, Triple Works focuses on regular to slightly heavy weight denims for men and women.
Triple Works denims are woven on old shuttle loom in Japan to create selvedge, rope dyed with pure indigo, and available in styles with different fading time.
* This denim is made with "Future Indigo" which is faster fading than normal indigo
* 15 oz weight
* Tapered (slim) leg with a medium rise
* One wash fabric ready to wear (shrinking on these will be minimal)
* Triple Works signature hidden stitching along back pockets which can only be seen after wear
* Hidden back pocket rivets
* Triple Works engraved hardware
* Red selvedge
* Chainstitched hems
* Doughnut buttons
* Double lined cotton pocket pages
* 100% cotton
* Made in Japan
More information on the tapered model in "future indigo", click here: http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bri...il&SKU=7999972
Other models will be posted on our site shortly.