Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- topicKMW Kicking Mule Workshoptagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandMomotarotagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- itemMomotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo)tagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandNaked And Famoustagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicSugar Canetagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CP Army Mid 43, Acne jeans 33, Sugarcane 30X30 chino, Golden Goose chino, NdG, CdG, Last post on 3/29/11 at 3:47pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 4:00 am in Streetwear and Denim
- STYLEFORUM DOES JAPAN Last post on 6/14/15 at 10:04am in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread - Page 148
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2207 of 258110/25/13 at 6:33amQuote:
Thanks very much, will do. Based on the measurements, I think one would have to size up one in the 702BR to achieve a similar fit to the standard 702. The fabric is also obviously very different. I'm excited to see how it looks and how it will fade. It's also nice to have the contrast stitching as a variation to the dark stitching on the standard 702.
These will likely sit in the closet for a month or so till I finish breaking in my 702s. Now, no more denim for a very long time...post #2208 of 258110/27/13 at 10:04ampost #2209 of 258110/27/13 at 12:15pmpost #2210 of 258110/28/13 at 9:21pmpost #2211 of 258110/29/13 at 3:41ampost #2212 of 258110/30/13 at 3:48pmpost #2213 of 258110/30/13 at 3:51pmpost #2214 of 258110/30/13 at 4:45pm
The most recent shipment of Japan Blue Denim came with a few new items. We'd like to start by introducing their first solid black denim. The solid black fabric is very smooth to the touch, and as we've come to expect from Japanese manufacturing the construction is excellent. The fit is tight in the top block with a medium rise, which tapers to a slim knee. From the knee down the fit is essentially straight.
Japan Blue 14oz Tight Straight Black Raw Selvedge Denim - Model JB0716. Sizes 28-34, 36. 100% cotton. Made in Japan. $200. For more information on the Japan Blue JB0716, click here.
Made with a 14oz sanforized raw selvedge denim fabric, both warp and weft are dyed sulpher. Red & white selvedge line and the signature blue interior inseam thread
Hidden coin pocket selvedge. Japan Blue custom engraved antique black finish buttons
Leather patch featuring the new Japan Blue logo.
Edited by Jay-D - 10/31/13 at 3:05pmpost #2215 of 258110/31/13 at 3:50pm
Today we're bringing you the second of Japan Blue's new denim: The 16.5oz Monster selvedge! This heavy-weight, slubby denim has great character, and even greater details. The leather patch on the back is made by none other than Tanner Goods in Portland, Oregon. An important difference to note between these two denim is that the skinny fit is unsanforized, while the tapered is sanforized. The skinny was made primarily for the Asian market, where more traditional fabrics are favored. While we would have preferred the tapered fit follow suit, Japan Blue decided that markets abroad would rather have sanforized fabrics. The irregular weave of the denim can still be seen in the weft of the tapered, but the surface is not as bumpy and fuzzy. Of course, both of the fabrics are still amazing heavy-weight denim that would be perfect for the coming season!
Japan Blue 16.5oz "Monster" Tapered Sanforized Raw Selvedge Denim - Model JB0412. Sizes 28-34, 36. 100% cotton. Made in Japan. $220. For more information on the Japan Blue JB0412, click here
Japan Blue 16.5oz "Monster" Skinny Unsanforized Raw Selvedge Denim - Model JB0212. Sizes 28-34, 36. 100% cotton. Made in Japan. $220. For more information on the Japan Blue JB0212, click here
Patch by Tanner Goods, made in Portland, Oregon! The patch is nice and thick, with a beautiful mahogany surface dye. Perfect for a heavy denim like this.
All the details you would expect from Japan Blue are included: Hidden coin pocket selvedge, custom branded buttons, hickory stripe custom pocket bags.
Red and white selvedge, with the signature blue stitched inseam.post #2216 of 258110/31/13 at 4:05pmpost #2217 of 258111/1/13 at 3:12pmQuote:
We can only estimate at this point, as nobody has soaked them yet to our knowledge. Somewhere between .75-1.25" shrinkage in the inseam is what we expect.post #2218 of 258111/1/13 at 3:13pm
Sunny Sports sent us a package this week with a completely new piece: Hats! This hat in particular is an amazing find because the fabric is made by the famous Woolrich Woolen Mills. Woolrich is an American company that has almost 200 years of history making hardy outdoor clothing and fabrics. In addition these hats are short brimmed, which is a traditional style that has become very hard to find in recent years.
Sunny Sports x Woolrich Woolen Mills Short Brim Hat in Red. One Size. 85% wool, 15% nylon. Made in Japan. $135. For more information on the SSxWWM Hat in red, click here.
Sunny Sports x Woolrich Woolen Mills Short Brim Hat in Grey. One Size. 85% wool, 15% nylon. Made in Japan. $135. For more information on the SSxWWM Hat in grey, click here.
The band sports tags from both Sunny and Woolrich. The fabric is very high quality; these hats will last years both in durability and style.post #2219 of 258111/1/13 at 3:43pm
The second production of the Elephant 3 is finally here, this time with size 38 for the Weird Guy fit! We have over 100 pairs between the two fits. All sizes are now available in both Skinny and Weird guy fits. The third generation of the Naked & Famous elephant fabric clocks in at 19oz and features a super dark deep indigo color with a beige overcast. Great color that will result in deep prominent fades. The Naked & Famous Elephant 3 is available in both Weird Guy (above) and Skinny Guy.
Naked & Famous "Weird Guy" Elephant 3 19oz Selvedge Denim in Deep Indigo. 100% cotton. Made in Canada. Size 28-34, 36, 38. $175. For more information on the Weird Guy Elephant 3 denim click here.
Naked & Famous "Skinny Guy" Elephant 3 19oz Selvedge Denim in Deep Indigo. 100% cotton. Made in Canada. Sizes 28-34, 36. $175. For more information on the Skinny Guy Elephant 3 denim click here.
Uses a 19oz sanforized selvedge denim woven on vintage shuttle looms in Japan. The weft has a beige color, the selvedge is white with pink accents.
Custom engraved hardware with Naked & Famous logos
1/4" thick leather patchpost #2220 of 258111/1/13 at 5:28pm
- Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1699 Active Users (442 Members and 1257 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 29 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 55 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 3 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...