Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- topicKMW Kicking Mule Workshoptagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandMomotarotagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- itemMomotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo)tagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandNaked And Famoustagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicSugar Canetagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CP Army Mid 43, Acne jeans 33, Sugarcane 30X30 chino, Golden Goose chino, NdG, CdG, Last post on 3/29/11 at 3:47pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 11:05 am in Streetwear and Denim
- STYLEFORUM DOES JAPAN Last post on 5/20/15 at 11:22am in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread - Page 143post #2131 of 25809/13/13 at 4:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2132 of 25809/15/13 at 7:28pmpost #2133 of 25809/15/13 at 11:25pmpost #2134 of 25809/16/13 at 12:17ampost #2135 of 25809/16/13 at 2:52ampost #2136 of 25809/16/13 at 5:16ampost #2137 of 25809/16/13 at 9:08ampost #2138 of 25809/16/13 at 10:04ampost #2139 of 25809/16/13 at 10:14am
Naked & Famous Ducks have taken a new turn for this season: Now offered in a rich indigo color. The duck canvas fabric has been one of the most popular that Naked & Famous ever worked with, and we're excited to finally have more options. The duck canvas is a great weight for wear any time of the year, with the indigo being slightly heavier than the brown at 11oz. Its a great compliment to any wardrobe, and a good change of pace from denim and chinos. Right now only the Skinny Guy fit is available, but we expect the Weird Guy by the first week of October.
Naked & Famous "Skinny Guy" 11oz selvedge duck in indigo. 100% cotton. Made in Canada. Sizes 28-34, 36. $145. For more information on the Naked & Famous skinny guy selvedge duck in indigo, click here.
Red and white accent selvedge fabric made on vintage shuttle looms in Japan.post #2140 of 25809/16/13 at 10:46ampost #2141 of 25809/16/13 at 1:45pmpost #2142 of 25809/16/13 at 8:03pmpost #2143 of 25809/17/13 at 11:45am
Canada Goose's first shipment to Seattle has arrived with the Granby Vest. These sleek and stylish vests are even more comfortable than we expected, not to mention hands down the best fit on a vest we've ever seen. While we introduced Canada Goose in an earlier blog post we'd like to give you an idea of what they're all about. Canada Goose produces the top-of-line cold weather outerwear, quite literally the best quality in the world. If you're doing research in Antarctica you're handed one of their coats right off the boat. Of course, we're not carrying the sub-zero certified jackets, but instead their new Branta line, a premium fashion branch. The pieces we will carry from Canada Goose have the same world-class quality and design, but with an amazing modern fit.
The Granby Vest is an astounding light weight vest that is warm enough to be a standalone piece, but also light enough to layer when the weather gets seriously cold. Because of the high quality goose down the jacket is very puffy and soft, providing a sturdy yet comfortable feeling. The piece is perfect for both practical use and the modern wardrobe.
The vest features a zip-up front with a storm flap secured by metal snaps. There are two lower out-side handwarmer pockets that are lined with fleece. Inside there is one zipper pocket, and one open pocket.
The lining is 100% nylon with a DWR finish. The free-hanging design makes for a clean and luxurious finish.
The vest makes use of YKK Japan zippers and metal snaps. The shell uses their Arctic-Tech fabric, which is 85% polyester and 15% cotton with a DWR finish, making a water-resistant surface.
Canada Goose Granby Vest. Shell 85% polyester, 15% cotton. Lining 100% nylon. Goose down interior. Made in Canada. Sizes X-Small-Large. $325. For more information on the Granby Vest, click here.post #2144 of 25809/17/13 at 12:07pm
- Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1272 Active Users (297 Members and 975 Guests)
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Indochino suits? 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 6 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Official BLUE BLUE JAPAN thread - all things indigo, many... 11 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan