Hi Jay, for your 8oz N&F chambray jeans and your N&F selvedge chinos, are they all raw? I'm sorry but I keep thinking selvedge = raw, and the product description doesn't tell me if the jeans are raw or not. Much thanks in advance for the help
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- topicKMW Kicking Mule Workshoptagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandMomotarotagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- itemMomotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo)tagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandNaked And Famoustagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicSugar Canetagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CP Army Mid 43, Acne jeans 33, Sugarcane 30X30 chino, Golden Goose chino, NdG, CdG, Last post on 3/29/11 at 3:47pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 7:24 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooklyn Clothing Co - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 3/10/15 at 8:49pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread - Page 138
Styleforum Top Picks
Raw, never washed or processed. The chinos are raw, but much softer fabric. They will age and produces subtle fading. Chambray is quite crisp, soften with a wash and a ton of wear.
The website looks great. It's liquid smooth for me.
I know that the majority of your customers that come to your website are denim fanatics, but you will get the odd customer that is looking to splash or enter the denim world and doesn't know much about the variation in cuts.
I think it'd be awesome having a page that explains all the different cuts of denim: Skinny-straight, tapered, straight-tapered, slim tapered, slim straight, tight straight etc.
Sure, one can try and work it out by looking at the measurements for each pair and comparing, but if you had a picture of you waist down, you could show using lines where the different styles come into effect (below the knee relates to tapered/straight?).
Also a little chart that explains the variation in weight of denim. Just from a 20 second look, you've got denim ranging from 12 ounces to 19 ounces - it'd be awesome to know roughly what temperature would correspond to what. I mean if you live in Shanghai where it is very humid, maybe 19 ounce denim would mean that you are swimming in your jeans, so it is better to go for a lighter weight denim. But how light?
- Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread
- › New Balance 998 Horween Leather - 10.5 (Brown) 14 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 55 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › IC--TOJ1 CAMEL/CREAM REVERSIBLE(CAMO) VARSITY SIZE 50 2 minutes ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Excellent Condition - Viberg 1950 Boot - Black Chromexcel (VIBERG... 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...