Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- topicKMW Kicking Mule Workshoptagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandMomotarotagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- itemMomotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo)tagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandNaked And Famoustagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicSugar Canetagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CP Army Mid 43, Acne jeans 33, Sugarcane 30X30 chino, Golden Goose chino, NdG, CdG, Last post on 3/29/11 at 3:47pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 10:12 am in Streetwear and Denim
- STYLEFORUM DOES JAPAN Last post on 6/14/15 at 10:04am in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread - Page 135post #2011 of 25817/29/13 at 8:04pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2012 of 25817/29/13 at 8:15pmpost #2013 of 25817/29/13 at 8:16pmpost #2014 of 25817/29/13 at 8:29pmpost #2015 of 25817/29/13 at 8:33pmpost #2016 of 25817/30/13 at 7:41am
Well, coming from you, that says somethingQuote:
This more due to the nature of the fabric and the dye-process I think. Momo's are quite stubborn in the first period of wear.post #2017 of 25817/30/13 at 2:24pmIf you guys want to know how many BOW Points you have saved up just shoot an email to email@example.com. New shipment from N&F arrived!
Naked & Famous "Skinny Guy" 13oz Jade Selvedge Denim
Last month we received the Weird Guy Jade Selvedge as part of the Naked & Famous fall 2013 lineup....Now we are finally excited to introduce the Skinny Guy version of this same fabric! The Naked & Famous Jade fabric is one of our favorites of the current fall 2013 collection. This fabric has such a beautiful shade of indigo achieved by using natural brown cotton for the warp yarns that are dyed with a blue-green indigo.
Naked & Famous "Skinny Guy" Jade 13oz selvedge denim in indigo. 100% cotton. Made in Canada. Sizes 28-34, 36. $148. For more information on the N&F skinny guy jade selvedge, click here.
This uniquely colored denim uses a 13oz selvedge made with natural brown cotton warp that is dyed in a blue-green to achieve the unique "Jade" color.
Custom engraved hardware with Naked & Famous logos
1/4" thick American Bison leather patch!
Edited by Jay-D - 7/30/13 at 2:41pmpost #2018 of 25817/30/13 at 2:31pmpost #2019 of 25817/30/13 at 2:38pmpost #2020 of 25817/30/13 at 3:50pmpost #2021 of 25817/30/13 at 4:25pmpost #2022 of 25817/30/13 at 4:42pm
There are going to be two fits, skinny and tapered. The skinny fit will be similar to the Japan Blue Skinny Straight collab. The tapered fit will be similar to the BOM005. We don't know what the measurements will look like exactly because its a different fabric from those two collabs, but expect something similar. When they arrive we'll measure every denim and can match you up to the one that will fit you best.post #2023 of 25817/30/13 at 4:56pmpost #2024 of 25817/31/13 at 12:55ampost #2025 of 25817/31/13 at 6:48am
- Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1228 Active Users (282 Members and 946 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 6 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 7 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 9 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 10 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 11 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 12 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...