Finally washed my collab. Going to retire for summer and will start wearing again come late fall. These were never soaked,have 9 months of wear, first time they hit water was this week.
This is the denim (Momotaro 0702 is similar fabric in different fit):
Momotaro x Blue Owl "Deep Indigo" Skinny Straight 15.7oz Raw Selvedge - Model BOM003
* 15.7oz unsanforized raw selvedge
* Expect the denim to shrink approximatley .5" in the waist and 1" in length during the first wash.
* Super dark pure indigo warp, sulphur dyed weft
* Deer skin patch
* Pink selvedge, pink interior thread - both representing the peach from the "Momotaro" folklore story.
* Cotton canvas pocket bags
* Antique copper rivets, hidden back pocket rivets
* 100% Zimbabwe cotton
* 100% natural cotton thread
* Available in sizes 29-34, 36
* Made in Japan
More can be seen on our recent blog post: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2013/05/denim-fades-momotaro-x-blue-owl-deep.html