Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- topicKMW Kicking Mule Workshoptagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandMomotarotagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- itemMomotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo)tagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandNaked And Famoustagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicSugar Canetagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CP Army Mid 43, Acne jeans 33, Sugarcane 30X30 chino, Golden Goose chino, NdG, CdG, Last post on 3/29/11 at 3:47pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Yesterday at 1:09 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- STYLEFORUM DOES JAPAN Last post on 6/14/15 at 10:04am in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread - Page 118
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1757 of 25813/27/13 at 9:28ampost #1758 of 25813/27/13 at 5:25pmThank you for the messages guys! I looked at the measurements and they did not look accurate. I had a new employee measure and they were not done quite right. We just re-did the measurements and got them updated. Can you take a look at the measurements again? The fit is the same as BOM004, measurements are very similar but not exact as they are a different production run and different fabric.post #1759 of 25813/27/13 at 6:05pmpost #1760 of 25813/27/13 at 6:06pmpost #1761 of 25813/27/13 at 6:16pmpost #1762 of 25813/27/13 at 6:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jay-D
Thank you for the messages guys! I looked at the measurements and they did not look accurate. I had a new employee measure and they were not done quite right. We just re-did the measurements and got them updated. Can you take a look at the measurements again? The fit is the same as BOM004, measurements are very similar but not exact as they are a different production run and different fabric.
Glad to hear it.
How much strech can we expect compared to BOM004? And what is the plan for BOM006?post #1763 of 25813/27/13 at 6:37pmBOM004 very little stretch, about .5" in the waist. BOM005 about 1".
BOM006 is almost there. I could not decide between tapered and skinny, so I am doing both. It is a Grand Indigo type fabric and we are still finalizing a few details that are a little more challenging than originally thought.post #1764 of 25813/27/13 at 6:38pmpost #1765 of 25813/27/13 at 7:18pmpost #1766 of 25813/27/13 at 7:21pmpost #1767 of 25813/27/13 at 7:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jay-D
BOM004 very little stretch, about .5" in the waist. BOM005 about 1".
BOM006 is almost there. I could not decide between tapered and skinny, so I am doing both. It is a Grand Indigo type fabric and we are still finalizing a few details that are a little more challenging than originally thought.
These Collabs are killing my credit card. Looks like I have to get both BOM005 & BOM006.post #1768 of 25813/27/13 at 7:36pmpost #1769 of 25813/27/13 at 8:34pmpost #1770 of 25813/27/13 at 8:56pm
- Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1714 Active Users (392 Members and 1322 Guests)
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 13 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 15 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 3 minutes ago
- › If you're not wearing these crunchy af knit ties you need to... 7 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 7 minutes ago
- › Hill-Side Ties and Pocket Squares for cool kids, nerds, and you -... 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...