or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread - Page 104

post #1546 of 2380
One of the many reasons I'll continue to buy from him.
post #1547 of 2380
Just made my fist order at Blue Owl (from France).
Can't wait to see how it goes.
post #1548 of 2380

You'll be fine, I'm sure

post #1549 of 2380
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexet View Post

Just made my fist order at Blue Owl (from France).
Can't wait to see how it goes.

 

Just received my first order from Jay. I'd emailed him last week and he gave me a bunch of options he thought I'd like/would fit.

 

I ordered on Tuesday, and they were on my doorstep today (Saturday) at noon. Jay's awesome.

post #1550 of 2380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Denim View Post

I'm looking to grab a new pair of jeans from Blue Owl soon. I like the way my Grim tims fit all around. I want something similar but obviously a different brand . The whole measurement comparison thing never seams to be a good indicator for me. Are there any other cuts u guys know from experience that are similar to the Grim Tims? would the 3 sixteens ST100x be a good option? I want something I can dress up with a slim hem so I can wear em with a pair of shoes like maybe an Oxford.


st-100 would be a good slim option. also baldwin henelys is another option. thats what ive been wearing the last 5-6 months or so. theyre both usa made and i think the same price.
post #1551 of 2380

are they still closed for now? i havent received a response to any of the emails i sent a week ago and 3 days ago

post #1552 of 2380

must be, i havent got a reply either.

post #1553 of 2380
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi32 View Post

You'll be fine, I'm sure

+1
post #1554 of 2380
I have received emails and Jay shipped out my UB chinos the other day Which I received today. He might be behind on communication and orders so I'm sure there's going to be some delay
post #1555 of 2380

I messaged him on SF a week ago and then dropped him an email instead since that's probably more convenient but no answer for me either. Sure he's just super busy.

 

Do you guys know if he still opens up his showroom to appointments? I live a mile away and after some unsuccessful attempts at buying denim online, was just hoping to find the perfect pair.

post #1556 of 2380

People don't realize that retailers like Jay will get probably 400 emails a day.  

post #1557 of 2380
Quote:
Originally Posted by milesbeyond View Post

I messaged him on SF a week ago and then dropped him an email instead since that's probably more convenient but no answer for me either. Sure he's just super busy.

Do you guys know if he still opens up his showroom to appointments? I live a mile away and after some unsuccessful attempts at buying denim online, was just hoping to find the perfect pair.

Yes, the showroom is open for appointments. You should send him an email, set something up. The location is now in Fremont, rather than Bellevue. It's worth stopping by, definitely recommend it.
post #1558 of 2380
Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post


Yes, the showroom is open for appointments. You should send him an email, set something up. The location is now in Fremont, rather than Bellevue. It's worth stopping by, definitely recommend it.

 

Good to know, thanks. I emailed him at the showroom@blueowl.us address to see if I could stop by. I've done all my measurements and now just want to get a feel for the different fabrics, get an expert opinion on fit firsthand and get a sense of how they will stretch/shrink/fade.

 

Understand he's busy and I'm not in a terrible rush. Would rather wait to ensure I get it right on the first try.

post #1559 of 2380
Sorry if I have had bad communciation with everyon the past couple weeks. I was on a business trip to NYC then got sick as soon as I got back and I am just now getting caught up an back to normal. If I have missed anyones questions, e-mail them to me.
post #1560 of 2380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-D View Post

Sorry if I have had bad communciation with everyon the past couple weeks. I was on a business trip to NYC then got sick as soon as I got back and I am just now getting caught up an back to normal. If I have missed anyones questions, e-mail them to me.

He's back.


icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread