That would require social skills.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- topicKMW Kicking Mule Workshoptagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandMomotarotagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- itemMomotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo)tagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandNaked And Famoustagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicSugar Canetagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CP Army Mid 43, Acne jeans 33, Sugarcane 30X30 chino, Golden Goose chino, NdG, CdG, Last post on 3/29/11 at 3:47pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 10:05 am in Streetwear and Denim
- STYLEFORUM DOES JAPAN Last post on 6/14/15 at 10:04am in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread - Page 95post #1411 of 258112/4/12 at 7:40pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1412 of 258112/4/12 at 9:10pmTrue, in this age of texts and emails, nobody picks up the phone anymore.
On another note, anyone buy the Japan Blue x Blue Owl x Momotaro Chino yet? Looks really good, not sure if I love the GTB strips on the chino though. Dig'em on my jeans, but not sure if it fits on the Chino. Either way been eyeing them lately, thinking I might cop.post #1413 of 258112/4/12 at 9:12pmpost #1414 of 258112/4/12 at 9:22pmpost #1415 of 258112/4/12 at 9:38pmBOM005 aren't dropping till Feb, so by then I will probably have enough BOW credit to get them for free!
Good to know you dig the GTB stripes. I mean normally I love them, I just wasn't so sure how I'd like them on a chino. I will be wearing the chinos casually, but still kind of feel like chinos should be a bit more subtle.
I'm a 32 in the 0705sp's, wonder which I should opt for on the chinos? I wouldn't mind a bit more room in the thighs, but the waist on the 0705sps is good.post #1416 of 258112/4/12 at 10:20pmpost #1417 of 258112/5/12 at 5:26ampost #1418 of 258112/5/12 at 10:51amQuote:Originally Posted by tahonng
Got the N&F belt in natural during the Customer Appreciation sale. The thickness on this thing was unexpected. But it's surprisingly supple. Will have to go down a size, though. I'm on the last hole as it is.
Same here, bought it in the sale, wearing it now. It is pretty thick, I got size 34 and I have it to the second to last hole.post #1419 of 258112/5/12 at 2:37pmSorry guys. We had a store event this weekend I was literally getting 400 e-mails a day. I am almost caught up. PMs have been ignored for a few days, but I will get to them by tomorrow. I will always be faster to respond to e-mails. Feel free to call or e-mail any question and I will get to you as soon as I have the message.post #1420 of 258112/5/12 at 6:49pmQuote:
Not too heavy, but definitely not light.
Fit is pretty tts, although there was like .5 inch difference pit-to-pit between two garments that were tagged the same size.
Here's a few photos I snapped: http://imgur.com/a/mqw0tpost #1421 of 258112/5/12 at 8:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jay-D
Sorry guys. We had a store event this weekend I was literally getting 400 e-mails a day. I am almost caught up. PMs have been ignored for a few days, but I will get to them by tomorrow. I will always be faster to respond to e-mails. Feel free to call or e-mail any question and I will get to you as soon as I have the message.
So I should just call then. Alright.post #1422 of 258112/5/12 at 9:48pmThis thread is probably littered with props for Jay, but I still feel the need to add my own. Just got off a month and a half long e-mail chain with Jay with 30 e-mails. Fit pics were critiqued, multiple pairs of denim were measured on the spot, denim was exchanged, held in limbo by USPS, and shipped all the way to China. I highly doubt Jay made any money after all the costs were factored in, but his patience, customer service, and attention to detail have been remarkable -- even absurd.
I'm sure you all know that buying clothes online can be a pain in the ass. Buy from Jay and it's pretty much guaranteed that you'll be happy in the end.post #1423 of 258112/5/12 at 9:48pmpost #1424 of 258112/5/12 at 9:48pmpost #1425 of 258112/6/12 at 7:16amQuote:Originally Posted by tizim
This thread is probably littered with props for Jay, but I still feel the need to add my own. Just got off a month and a half long e-mail chain with Jay with 30 e-mails. Fit pics were critiqued, multiple pairs of denim were measured on the spot, denim was exchanged, held in limbo by USPS, and shipped all the way to China. I highly doubt Jay made any money after all the costs were factored in, but his patience, customer service, and attention to detail have been remarkable -- even absurd.
I'm sure you all know that buying clothes online can be a pain in the ass. Buy from Jay and it's pretty much guaranteed that you'll be happy in the end.
Pretty much my past experiences as well, minus the China stuff. He's a stand up guy.
I noticed a slight "defect" on a hem that he did, but I'm not going to mess with it. Adds character.
- Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 24 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 7 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 7 minutes ago
- › Standing Wiper or Untermensch 10 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 12 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...