or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread - Page 95

post #1411 of 2467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post

Just call the shop guys, everytime I've called Jay has picked up.

That would require social skills. 

post #1412 of 2467
True, in this age of texts and emails, nobody picks up the phone anymore.

On another note, anyone buy the Japan Blue x Blue Owl x Momotaro Chino yet? Looks really good, not sure if I love the GTB strips on the chino though. Dig'em on my jeans, but not sure if it fits on the Chino. Either way been eyeing them lately, thinking I might cop.
post #1413 of 2467
I'd considered them, but saving my pennies for the BOM005. If you kop, let me know how the sizing and fit works out for you.
post #1414 of 2467

Tried it on this weekend. I think the stripes are great personally. I took the same tagged size (30) as the BOM003s, and they fit me well. They don't fit as skinny as the 003s, but I have a fat butt. shog[1].gif

 

Will probably end up buying sometime in the future after my wallet recovers a bit.

post #1415 of 2467
BOM005 aren't dropping till Feb, so by then I will probably have enough BOW credit to get them for free!

Good to know you dig the GTB stripes. I mean normally I love them, I just wasn't so sure how I'd like them on a chino. I will be wearing the chinos casually, but still kind of feel like chinos should be a bit more subtle.

I'm a 32 in the 0705sp's, wonder which I should opt for on the chinos? I wouldn't mind a bit more room in the thighs, but the waist on the 0705sps is good.
post #1416 of 2467

uggh.... another chino with jean details

post #1417 of 2467
Got the N&F belt in natural during the Customer Appreciation sale. The thickness on this thing was unexpected. But it's surprisingly supple. Will have to go down a size, though. I'm on the last hole as it is.
post #1418 of 2467
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahonng View Post

Got the N&F belt in natural during the Customer Appreciation sale. The thickness on this thing was unexpected. But it's surprisingly supple. Will have to go down a size, though. I'm on the last hole as it is.

Same here, bought it in the sale, wearing it now. It is pretty thick, I got size 34 and I have it to the second to last hole.
post #1419 of 2467
Sorry guys. We had a store event this weekend I was literally getting 400 e-mails a day. I am almost caught up. PMs have been ignored for a few days, but I will get to them by tomorrow. I will always be faster to respond to e-mails. Feel free to call or e-mail any question and I will get to you as soon as I have the message.
post #1420 of 2467
Quote:
Originally Posted by malikadog View Post

How'd you size? Was thinking about picking one of these up as well. is it pretty heavy?

 

Not too heavy, but definitely not light.

 

Fit is pretty tts, although there was like .5 inch difference pit-to-pit between two garments that were tagged the same size.

 

Here's a few photos I snapped: http://imgur.com/a/mqw0t

post #1421 of 2467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-D View Post

Sorry guys. We had a store event this weekend I was literally getting 400 e-mails a day. I am almost caught up. PMs have been ignored for a few days, but I will get to them by tomorrow. I will always be faster to respond to e-mails. Feel free to call or e-mail any question and I will get to you as soon as I have the message.

So I should just call then. Alright. 

post #1422 of 2467
This thread is probably littered with props for Jay, but I still feel the need to add my own. Just got off a month and a half long e-mail chain with Jay with 30 e-mails. Fit pics were critiqued, multiple pairs of denim were measured on the spot, denim was exchanged, held in limbo by USPS, and shipped all the way to China. I highly doubt Jay made any money after all the costs were factored in, but his patience, customer service, and attention to detail have been remarkable -- even absurd.

I'm sure you all know that buying clothes online can be a pain in the ass. Buy from Jay and it's pretty much guaranteed that you'll be happy in the end.
post #1423 of 2467
durrr chinese internet double-post
Edited by tizim - 12/5/12 at 10:37pm
post #1424 of 2467
chinese internet for the triple-post
Edited by tizim - 12/5/12 at 10:38pm
post #1425 of 2467
Quote:
Originally Posted by tizim View Post

This thread is probably littered with props for Jay, but I still feel the need to add my own. Just got off a month and a half long e-mail chain with Jay with 30 e-mails. Fit pics were critiqued, multiple pairs of denim were measured on the spot, denim was exchanged, held in limbo by USPS, and shipped all the way to China. I highly doubt Jay made any money after all the costs were factored in, but his patience, customer service, and attention to detail have been remarkable -- even absurd.
I'm sure you all know that buying clothes online can be a pain in the ass. Buy from Jay and it's pretty much guaranteed that you'll be happy in the end.

Pretty much my past experiences as well, minus the China stuff. He's a stand up guy.

I noticed a slight "defect" on a hem that he did, but I'm not going to mess with it. Adds character.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread