or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread - Page 93

post #1381 of 2479
Indeed, I just hope it doesn't lead to customers fishing for discounts when they think they have been inconvenienced.
post #1382 of 2479
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMFanatic View Post

Yoooo Jay about 3 weeks ago you said youd be getting the 21 oz unbrandeds in about 4 weeks... are you still planning to have em in that timeframe? Really want a pair of 'em. Thanks!


 

check this out: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.ca/2012/11/unbranded-21oz-super-heavy-weight-raw.html

post #1383 of 2479

im confused why blueowl has the unbranded chinos higher than msrp when everything else is at msrp?

 

its $86 at blueowl and $78 at urbanoutfitters.  is the 22oz $98 msrp?

post #1384 of 2479
I'm worried about the dreaded knee bags possibly developing on my BOM004's... really don't want to get these altered but... shog[1].gif
post #1385 of 2479

Any chance you're gonna restock the N&F Chambrays in time for the sale!?
 

post #1386 of 2479

Jay, do you think that the 21oz Unbranded jeans will be available by December 3rd?

post #1387 of 2479
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

I'm worried about the dreaded knee bags possibly developing on my BOM004's... really don't want to get these altered but... shog[1].gif

Get them altered? confused.gif

I thought knee bags happend because the knee of the pant was narrow, do you plan on adding fabric?
post #1388 of 2479
Jay,

Where do you take the thigh measurements for denim? I'm thinking of getting a pair of 3sixteen ST-100x in size 28. After looking at the thigh measurement on SE's site I was a bit worried. Though, at 10.5'' on you site they seem a lot more doable. I've got a pair of size 28 NF skinny guys that are too tight (though I can still wear them), so I was hoping for a little extra room in the 3sixteens as well as the wider leg opening.

Thanks
post #1389 of 2479
^ you consider the SL's as opposed to the ST's?
post #1390 of 2479
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooAwesome View Post

im confused why blueowl has the unbranded chinos higher than msrp when everything else is at msrp?

its $86 at blueowl and $78 at urbanoutfitters.  is the 22oz $98 msrp?

Because I got yelled at for selling it at $78, MSRP is $86. Urbanoutfitters will probably change their price soon. 22oz is $98.
post #1391 of 2479
Quote:
Originally Posted by JugglEvan View Post

Jay, do you think that the 21oz Unbranded jeans will be available by December 3rd?

Arrive around the 10th.
post #1392 of 2479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-D View Post


Because I got yelled at for selling it at $78, MSRP is $86. Urbanoutfitters will probably change their price soon. 22oz is $98.

 

thats weird that you got yelled at seeing how other shops sell it for cheap too

 

http://www.rueandstate.com/collections/unbranded/products/unbranded-201-indigo-tapered $70 instead of $78 

 

 

hope im not ruining it for everyone

post #1393 of 2479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post

^ you consider the SL's as opposed to the ST's?

I've thought about. But going off the measurements it seems they would be about the same as my old size 28 Epaulet denim. I'd like something a bit slimmer, just not skin tight or super low rise like the skinny guys. Definitely open to suggestions. Ideally I wanted to go with 7'' leg opening.
Edited by theclipper - 11/30/12 at 5:00pm
post #1394 of 2479
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooAwesome View Post

thats weird that you got yelled at seeing how other shops sell it for cheap too

http://www.rueandstate.com/collections/unbranded/products/unbranded-201-indigo-tapered $70 instead of $78 


hope im not ruining it for everyone

When the chinos first came out, all retailers expected the price to be the same as the other denims. After we stocked them for a while, we discovered the cost is higher. MSRP on the chinos is $86. Other retailers will adjust the price sooner or later. I just changed our price to $86 a week or two ago.

MSRP on the indigo selvedge and black selvedge it $78. MSRP on the heavyweight is $98. MSRP on chinos is $86. This will be our prices on all Unbranded. If another retailer sells the same model cheaper and has the size in question in stock at time of purchase, I will match the price and give free hemming and shipping worldwide. Hope that satifies any pricing confusion.
post #1395 of 2479

Sounds like a good deal to me.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread