Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- topicKMW Kicking Mule Workshoptagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandMomotarotagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- itemMomotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo)tagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandNaked And Famoustagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicSugar Canetagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CP Army Mid 43, Acne jeans 33, Sugarcane 30X30 chino, Golden Goose chino, NdG, CdG, Last post on 3/29/11 at 3:47pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 9:41 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- STYLEFORUM DOES JAPAN Last post on 6/14/15 at 10:04am in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread - Page 76
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1127 of 25817/20/12 at 10:54ampost #1128 of 25817/20/12 at 10:57amMomotaro x Blue Owl Collaborations: BOM003 Lands Next Week!
The much anticipated 3rd collaboration in the Momotaro x Blue Owl collaboration series has just finished production and will be in store next week, a few weeks earlier than anticipated. The BOM003 "Deep Indigo" denim will feature the Zimbabwe cotton super dark pure indigo warp and sulphur dyed weft fabric that is currently used on the Deep Indigo 0702, but our version has a little twist. First, the fit will be the skinny straight fit, same as the first two collaborations. Second, the fabric is unsanforized rather than the sanforized fabric of the 0702. Both of these factors will allow for the slimmest possible fit and one of the best fabrics to ever come out of the Rampuya denim mill.post #1129 of 25817/20/12 at 5:11pmpost #1130 of 25817/23/12 at 7:19amQuote:Originally Posted by Jay-D
Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaborations: BOM003 Lands Next Week!
The much anticipated 3rd collaboration in the Momotaro x Blue Owl collaboration series has just finished production and will be in store next week, a few weeks earlier than anticipated. The BOM003 "Deep Indigo" denim will feature the Zimbabwe cotton super dark pure indigo warp and sulphur dyed weft fabric that is currently used on the Deep Indigo 0702, but our version has a little twist. First, the fit will be the skinny straight fit, same as the first two collaborations. Second, the fabric is unsanforized rather than the sanforized fabric of the 0702. Both of these factors will allow for the slimmest possible fit and one of the best fabrics to ever come out of the Rampuya denim mill.post #1131 of 25817/23/12 at 12:57pmpost #1132 of 25817/23/12 at 9:13pmpost #1133 of 25817/23/12 at 9:19pmNaked & Famous Fall/Winter 2012 Denims: Weird Guy "Pomegranate"
Pomegranate denim is Back! Naked & Famous first released the Weird Guy pomegranate in early fall 2011 and we are happy to see it return for the fall 2012 collection. The fabric used is a 14oz Japanese selvedge that has been dyed using real pomegranate and a synthetic stabilizer that helps maintain the rich pomegranate color. Incredible color for the fall!
Naked & Famous "Weird Guy" Pomegranate 14oz Selvedge Denim
* The "Weird Guy" fit is slim with medium rise and tapers to the leg opening
* Dye uses real pomegranate mixed with a synthetic stabilizer to maintain the rich pomegranate red color
* 5 pocket, button fly closure
* Made with 14 oz sanforized selvedge denim woven on vintage shuttle looms in Japan
* 100% cotton
* Made in Canada
Also on our recent blog post: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2012/07/naked-famous-weird-guy-14oz-pomegranate.htmlpost #1134 of 25817/24/12 at 6:13amNot that he needs my testimonial, but Jay is a real pleasure to do business with. We was patient and most helpful, and steered me towards a purchase that I'm really happy with. The jeans were hemmed and shipped super quickly. He's a straight-up great guy and I'll certainly order from him again.post #1135 of 25817/24/12 at 10:46ampost #1136 of 25817/24/12 at 12:18pmQuote:
I would cold wash and the let air dry. Only use dryer if you want it to shrink a little. They will lose a bit of length, not much shrinkage other than that if you air dry.post #1137 of 25817/24/12 at 5:39pmpost #1138 of 25817/24/12 at 11:57pmpost #1139 of 25817/25/12 at 8:38ampost #1140 of 25817/25/12 at 8:45amQuote:
So you've just worn it and left it alone, right?
- Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1104 Active Users (197 Members and 907 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › M.A+ Suture Lace Derbies Sz 42 2 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 11 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 12 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...