Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread Last post on 2/8/16 at 6:00am in Classic Menswear
- Wolverine Austen Lace Up 1000 Mile Last post on 9/15/12 at 11:19am in Classic Menswear
- Stylish F/W Boots Suggestions? Last post on 9/4/12 at 6:05pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: Yesterday
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: Yesterday
- Using a suede protector spray on regular calfskin shoes (and why...Last edited: 2/9/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review - Page 337post #5041 of 74831/19/14 at 1:36pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5042 of 74831/19/14 at 1:39pmpost #5043 of 74831/19/14 at 1:46pmpost #5044 of 74831/19/14 at 2:38pm/\/\/\ You didn't read the entire article and followed the links then. Your correct Brannock size is where you start.Quote:
Light coat of oil, wait a day or two then apply the LP. You're done until it's time to condition them again.post #5045 of 74831/19/14 at 3:00pmpost #5046 of 74831/19/14 at 3:07pmpost #5047 of 74831/19/14 at 3:21pmpost #5048 of 74831/19/14 at 3:48pmpost #5049 of 74831/19/14 at 3:53pmpost #5050 of 74831/19/14 at 3:59pmpost #5051 of 74831/19/14 at 4:01pm
When the leather feels dry and begins to feel stiff or after I totally immerse them when wading. You have to figure out your regimen. If you treated your boots with the same frequency as me your boots would be mush. There is no such thing as once a week, once a month or anything like that.post #5052 of 74831/19/14 at 5:34pmpost #5053 of 74831/19/14 at 5:39pmpost #5054 of 74831/19/14 at 10:41pmpost #5055 of 74831/19/14 at 11:35pm
Does anyone know why the supposedly 1 month old boots bonedout posted above look way more deep brown with no hints of red, while my brand new Wolverine Browns below look less brown and have a much stronger reddish hue? (I put them next to Clark's Desert Boots in Beeswax for reference. No flash was used.)
- Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 45 seconds ago
- › LEMAIRE 56 seconds ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 1 minute ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?