Is there anything similar without such a large bulbous toe box?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 4:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- Wolverine Austen Lace Up 1000 Mile Last post on 9/15/12 at 11:19am in Classic Menswear
- Stylish F/W Boots Suggestions? Last post on 9/4/12 at 6:05pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review - Page 225post #3361 of 76256/2/13 at 12:52ampost #3362 of 76256/2/13 at 2:49ampost #3363 of 76256/2/13 at 3:09ampost #3364 of 76256/3/13 at 7:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by tsekh
Is this new addition to the 1000 mile boot line?
Suede version of the original plain toe 1000 mile boot?
Don't see it on Wolverine website yet.
I bought a pair from that guy, they're really nice in person. sadly I need 8EE so it looks like I'll be sending them backpost #3365 of 76256/6/13 at 11:04ampost #3366 of 76256/6/13 at 12:17pmpost #3367 of 76256/7/13 at 10:38ampost #3368 of 76256/7/13 at 11:14ampost #3369 of 76256/7/13 at 12:56pmQuote:
I do, but I wouldn't if I had only paid $140. That said, out of the half dozen shoes/boots I own, I wear my 1K's more than anything else. If I could do it all over again, I'd spend the extra money and get some Alden plain toe boots or something of that nature.post #3370 of 76256/7/13 at 3:40pmpost #3371 of 76256/7/13 at 3:48pm
Mostly the obnoxious crinkling/creasing of the leather on my right boot that has been mentioned a lot in this thread. I didn't think it would bug me as much as it has, but now it always annoys me when I look at it. Also at some point in the few months after I got them, they stretched out a bit (I sized down half from my normal size), so now they feel looser than I like my boots to fit. They are otherwise fine boots.post #3372 of 76256/7/13 at 11:38pmpost #3373 of 76256/8/13 at 4:31ampost #3374 of 76256/8/13 at 11:13ampost #3375 of 76256/8/13 at 3:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by haiglarsen
Mostly the obnoxious crinkling/creasing of the leather on my right boot that has been mentioned a lot in this thread. I didn't think it would bug me as much as it has, but now it always annoys me when I look at it. Also at some point in the few months after I got them, they stretched out a bit (I sized down half from my normal size), so now they feel looser than I like my boots to fit. They are otherwise fine boots.
I remember those pics. Seems to only happen on a few pairs, have you tried contacting Wolverine about it?
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › The Home Ownership Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Shoe Antiquing 14 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 15 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 19 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 30 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 34 minutes ago
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 38 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 39 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding