Is there anything similar without such a large bulbous toe box?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:03 pm in Classic Menswear
- Wolverine Austen Lace Up 1000 Mile Last post on 9/15/12 at 11:19am in Classic Menswear
- Stylish F/W Boots Suggestions? Last post on 9/4/12 at 6:05pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care GuideLast edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review - Page 225post #3361 of 77206/2/13 at 12:52ampost #3362 of 77206/2/13 at 2:49ampost #3363 of 77206/2/13 at 3:09ampost #3364 of 77206/3/13 at 7:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by tsekh
Is this new addition to the 1000 mile boot line?
Suede version of the original plain toe 1000 mile boot?
Don't see it on Wolverine website yet.
I bought a pair from that guy, they're really nice in person. sadly I need 8EE so it looks like I'll be sending them backpost #3365 of 77206/6/13 at 11:04ampost #3366 of 77206/6/13 at 12:17pmpost #3367 of 77206/7/13 at 10:38ampost #3368 of 77206/7/13 at 11:14ampost #3369 of 77206/7/13 at 12:56pmQuote:
I do, but I wouldn't if I had only paid $140. That said, out of the half dozen shoes/boots I own, I wear my 1K's more than anything else. If I could do it all over again, I'd spend the extra money and get some Alden plain toe boots or something of that nature.post #3370 of 77206/7/13 at 3:40pmpost #3371 of 77206/7/13 at 3:48pm
Mostly the obnoxious crinkling/creasing of the leather on my right boot that has been mentioned a lot in this thread. I didn't think it would bug me as much as it has, but now it always annoys me when I look at it. Also at some point in the few months after I got them, they stretched out a bit (I sized down half from my normal size), so now they feel looser than I like my boots to fit. They are otherwise fine boots.post #3372 of 77206/7/13 at 11:38pmpost #3373 of 77206/8/13 at 4:31ampost #3374 of 77206/8/13 at 11:13ampost #3375 of 77206/8/13 at 3:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by haiglarsen
Mostly the obnoxious crinkling/creasing of the leather on my right boot that has been mentioned a lot in this thread. I didn't think it would bug me as much as it has, but now it always annoys me when I look at it. Also at some point in the few months after I got them, they stretched out a bit (I sized down half from my normal size), so now they feel looser than I like my boots to fit. They are otherwise fine boots.
I remember those pics. Seems to only happen on a few pairs, have you tried contacting Wolverine about it?
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › S.E.H Kelly 7 minutes ago
- › Open to reasonable offers! Gorgeous NWT Luigi Borrelli Napoli... 9 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE: 19 October - 29 October: The Sleaze Challenge 10 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Final drop! NIB Edward Green Malvern II Dark Oak White Golf Shoes... 10 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...