Is there anything similar without such a large bulbous toe box?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 1:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- Wolverine Austen Lace Up 1000 Mile Last post on 9/15/12 at 11:19am in Classic Menswear
- Stylish F/W Boots Suggestions? Last post on 9/4/12 at 6:05pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care GuideLast edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review - Page 225post #3361 of 77626/2/13 at 12:52ampost #3362 of 77626/2/13 at 2:49ampost #3363 of 77626/2/13 at 3:09ampost #3364 of 77626/3/13 at 7:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by tsekh
Is this new addition to the 1000 mile boot line?
Suede version of the original plain toe 1000 mile boot?
Don't see it on Wolverine website yet.
I bought a pair from that guy, they're really nice in person. sadly I need 8EE so it looks like I'll be sending them backpost #3365 of 77626/6/13 at 11:04ampost #3366 of 77626/6/13 at 12:17pmpost #3367 of 77626/7/13 at 10:38ampost #3368 of 77626/7/13 at 11:14ampost #3369 of 77626/7/13 at 12:56pmQuote:
I do, but I wouldn't if I had only paid $140. That said, out of the half dozen shoes/boots I own, I wear my 1K's more than anything else. If I could do it all over again, I'd spend the extra money and get some Alden plain toe boots or something of that nature.post #3370 of 77626/7/13 at 3:40pmpost #3371 of 77626/7/13 at 3:48pm
Mostly the obnoxious crinkling/creasing of the leather on my right boot that has been mentioned a lot in this thread. I didn't think it would bug me as much as it has, but now it always annoys me when I look at it. Also at some point in the few months after I got them, they stretched out a bit (I sized down half from my normal size), so now they feel looser than I like my boots to fit. They are otherwise fine boots.post #3372 of 77626/7/13 at 11:38pmpost #3373 of 77626/8/13 at 4:31ampost #3374 of 77626/8/13 at 11:13ampost #3375 of 77626/8/13 at 3:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by haiglarsen
Mostly the obnoxious crinkling/creasing of the leather on my right boot that has been mentioned a lot in this thread. I didn't think it would bug me as much as it has, but now it always annoys me when I look at it. Also at some point in the few months after I got them, they stretched out a bit (I sized down half from my normal size), so now they feel looser than I like my boots to fit. They are otherwise fine boots.
I remember those pics. Seems to only happen on a few pairs, have you tried contacting Wolverine about it?
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › " During the 70s" 17 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 20 minutes ago
- › Suits by Jantzen 21 minutes ago
- › HK Trip purchases - opinions please 21 minutes ago
- › So I placed my first Jantzen order in November... 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...