Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread Last post on 2/8/16 at 6:00am in Classic Menswear
- Wolverine Austen Lace Up 1000 Mile Last post on 9/15/12 at 11:19am in Classic Menswear
- Stylish F/W Boots Suggestions? Last post on 9/4/12 at 6:05pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: Yesterday
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: Yesterday
- Using a suede protector spray on regular calfskin shoes (and why...Last edited: 2/9/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review - Page 202post #3016 of 74832/15/13 at 4:28pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3017 of 74832/15/13 at 6:15pmQuote:
They actually run narrower than the men's as women tend to have narrower feet.post #3018 of 74832/15/13 at 8:26pmpost #3019 of 74832/15/13 at 8:50pmpost #3020 of 74832/16/13 at 1:09ampost #3021 of 74832/16/13 at 5:19amQuote:
Quality is OK but they cannot be compared to the 1K line. They are a different line altogether with a significantly lower price. They aren't made in the US. I have a pair of shoes from this line and I mentioned that in a post above.post #3022 of 74832/16/13 at 6:20am
I don't know. I was hypothetically talking for cuddleclutch.post #3023 of 74832/16/13 at 6:41ampost #3024 of 74832/16/13 at 10:25amQuote:
Thanks, that's what I was assuming. Tried searching the forums for the answer, didn't see your post. I can get the 1883 line for 40% off through a family member (not the 1000 Mile line), and the suede chukkas looked compelling (I don't own any chukkas - the 1K's are my only good shoes/boots). They look cool, but the bottom line is I don't want to spend money on shoes that won't last, and aren't made here.post #3025 of 74832/17/13 at 3:27pmThis seller just listed a bunch of wolverine 1000 mile related boots and oxfords for very reasonable prices, mainly around size 8. (I am not affiliated with seller)
Edited by meso - 2/17/13 at 4:11pmpost #3026 of 74832/18/13 at 7:09pmpost #3027 of 74832/18/13 at 9:02pmpost #3028 of 74832/18/13 at 10:51pm
Not so much the "in the wild" shot everyone seems to be looking for, but here's my pair of Russet Krause 2nds from the AE outlet in early December after a shine tonight. Sorry for the crappy light, it's midnight and the living room lighting is all I've got. I'd say they're averaging 2-3 wears per week over the first 9-10 weeks, I love these boots. A bit more substantial than my standard 1k miles, and I'm liking the Dublin leather a ton more than the CXL.
Edited by chimaki - 2/20/13 at 11:26ampost #3029 of 74832/19/13 at 12:17am
- Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Articles of Style shop? 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 5 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...