Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 6/22/15 at 12:36pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 6:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- Wolverine Austen Lace Up 1000 Mile Last post on 9/15/12 at 11:19am in Classic Menswear
- Stylish F/W Boots Suggestions? Last post on 9/4/12 at 6:05pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 6/16/15 at 11:43am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review - Page 202
Styleforum Top Picks
They actually run narrower than the men's as women tend to have narrower feet.
Quality is OK but they cannot be compared to the 1K line. They are a different line altogether with a significantly lower price. They aren't made in the US. I have a pair of shoes from this line and I mentioned that in a post above.
I don't know. I was hypothetically talking for cuddleclutch.
Thanks, that's what I was assuming. Tried searching the forums for the answer, didn't see your post. I can get the 1883 line for 40% off through a family member (not the 1000 Mile line), and the suede chukkas looked compelling (I don't own any chukkas - the 1K's are my only good shoes/boots). They look cool, but the bottom line is I don't want to spend money on shoes that won't last, and aren't made here.
Edited by meso - 2/17/13 at 4:11pm
Not so much the "in the wild" shot everyone seems to be looking for, but here's my pair of Russet Krause 2nds from the AE outlet in early December after a shine tonight. Sorry for the crappy light, it's midnight and the living room lighting is all I've got. I'd say they're averaging 2-3 wears per week over the first 9-10 weeks, I love these boots. A bit more substantial than my standard 1k miles, and I'm liking the Dublin leather a ton more than the CXL.
Edited by chimaki - 2/20/13 at 11:26am
- Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Repair of Nomos watch taking way too long 2 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › B And Q Kitchens For Sale Sheffield 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...