Looked bigger than a 9, that's for sure. I'd guess 11, 12? Not sure what size you are - you may want to call.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread Last post on 2/8/16 at 6:00am in Classic Menswear
- Wolverine Austen Lace Up 1000 Mile Last post on 9/15/12 at 11:19am in Classic Menswear
- Stylish F/W Boots Suggestions? Last post on 9/4/12 at 6:05pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review - Page 167post #2491 of 748312/20/12 at 3:58am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2492 of 748312/20/12 at 6:45ampost #2493 of 748312/20/12 at 9:35ampost #2494 of 748312/20/12 at 1:50pmpost #2495 of 748312/20/12 at 4:32pmpost #2496 of 748312/21/12 at 2:04pmpost #2497 of 748312/21/12 at 2:15pmpost #2498 of 748312/21/12 at 3:25pm
Just got a pair of new to me Addisons in Tan, unbelievably comfy boots, and I am extremely happy I went with a half size down as recommended, fit is perfect. Reading through the thread I do see most of the recommended care, but was wondering if there was one product in particular that would be best to keep indigo from raw denim bleeding onto the upper parts of the shoe, even if it was to be used only on the upper area. I would be okay with a little indigo bleeding onto it over time which is inevitable, but slowing it down a good bit, or blocking it entirely would be ideal. I am perfectly okay with the product darkening the shoe, and am looking forward to them darkening more naturally over time regardless. Thanks in advance!post #2499 of 748312/21/12 at 5:14pmpost #2500 of 748312/22/12 at 9:26ampost #2501 of 748312/22/12 at 10:25amQuote:Originally Posted by Mooseiah
Reading through the thread I do see most of the recommended care, but was wondering if there was one product in particular that would be best to keep indigo from raw denim bleeding onto the upper parts of the shoe, even if it was to be used only on the upper area. I would be okay with a little indigo bleeding onto it over time which is inevitable, but slowing it down a good bit, or blocking it entirely would be ideal. I am perfectly okay with the product darkening the shoe, and am looking forward to them darkening more naturally over time regardless. Thanks in advance!
Just wash the denim a few times and you'll be finepost #2502 of 748312/22/12 at 1:07pmpost #2503 of 748312/22/12 at 3:38pmpost #2504 of 748312/22/12 at 8:36pmpost #2505 of 748312/23/12 at 9:29amAfter Obenauf's and Sno-Seal treatments, I've been wearing my new brown W1Ks for a few hours a day for the last couple of days. They're very comfortable. Does anyone have any suggestions on some medium weight socks that will stay up? My current socks fall down, bunch up, and work their way into the top of the boot, which is very annoying. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
- Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review
Styleforum Top Picks
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 29 seconds ago
- › Recommend a good paring knife 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Minty Fresh So Fresh It Hurts Kiton 2013 Blow it up Damn Dude SC EU50 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 5 minutes ago
- › Tombolini DREAM 7 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...