Looked bigger than a 9, that's for sure. I'd guess 11, 12? Not sure what size you are - you may want to call.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 7/30/15 at 4:51pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 12:39 am in Classic Menswear
- Wolverine Austen Lace Up 1000 Mile Last post on 9/15/12 at 11:19am in Classic Menswear
- Stylish F/W Boots Suggestions? Last post on 9/4/12 at 6:05pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 7/22/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review - Page 167post #2491 of 735712/20/12 at 3:58am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2492 of 735712/20/12 at 6:45ampost #2493 of 735712/20/12 at 9:35ampost #2494 of 735712/20/12 at 1:50pmpost #2495 of 735712/20/12 at 4:32pmpost #2496 of 735712/21/12 at 2:04pmpost #2497 of 735712/21/12 at 2:15pmpost #2498 of 735712/21/12 at 3:25pm
Just got a pair of new to me Addisons in Tan, unbelievably comfy boots, and I am extremely happy I went with a half size down as recommended, fit is perfect. Reading through the thread I do see most of the recommended care, but was wondering if there was one product in particular that would be best to keep indigo from raw denim bleeding onto the upper parts of the shoe, even if it was to be used only on the upper area. I would be okay with a little indigo bleeding onto it over time which is inevitable, but slowing it down a good bit, or blocking it entirely would be ideal. I am perfectly okay with the product darkening the shoe, and am looking forward to them darkening more naturally over time regardless. Thanks in advance!post #2499 of 735712/21/12 at 5:14pmpost #2500 of 735712/22/12 at 9:26ampost #2501 of 735712/22/12 at 10:25amQuote:Originally Posted by Mooseiah
Reading through the thread I do see most of the recommended care, but was wondering if there was one product in particular that would be best to keep indigo from raw denim bleeding onto the upper parts of the shoe, even if it was to be used only on the upper area. I would be okay with a little indigo bleeding onto it over time which is inevitable, but slowing it down a good bit, or blocking it entirely would be ideal. I am perfectly okay with the product darkening the shoe, and am looking forward to them darkening more naturally over time regardless. Thanks in advance!
Just wash the denim a few times and you'll be finepost #2502 of 735712/22/12 at 1:07pmpost #2503 of 735712/22/12 at 3:38pmpost #2504 of 735712/22/12 at 8:36pmpost #2505 of 735712/23/12 at 9:29amAfter Obenauf's and Sno-Seal treatments, I've been wearing my new brown W1Ks for a few hours a day for the last couple of days. They're very comfortable. Does anyone have any suggestions on some medium weight socks that will stay up? My current socks fall down, bunch up, and work their way into the top of the boot, which is very annoying. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
- Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 2 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 3 minutes ago
- › peccary 4 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 4 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 15 minutes ago
- › Help Needed to Properly Describe a Corneliani Overcoat 16 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...