Looked bigger than a 9, that's for sure. I'd guess 11, 12? Not sure what size you are - you may want to call.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 6/22/15 at 12:36pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread Last post on 7/3/15 at 2:21pm in Classic Menswear
- Wolverine Austen Lace Up 1000 Mile Last post on 9/15/12 at 11:19am in Classic Menswear
- Stylish F/W Boots Suggestions? Last post on 9/4/12 at 6:05pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 6/16/15 at 11:43am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review - Page 167
Styleforum Top Picks
Just got a pair of new to me Addisons in Tan, unbelievably comfy boots, and I am extremely happy I went with a half size down as recommended, fit is perfect. Reading through the thread I do see most of the recommended care, but was wondering if there was one product in particular that would be best to keep indigo from raw denim bleeding onto the upper parts of the shoe, even if it was to be used only on the upper area. I would be okay with a little indigo bleeding onto it over time which is inevitable, but slowing it down a good bit, or blocking it entirely would be ideal. I am perfectly okay with the product darkening the shoe, and am looking forward to them darkening more naturally over time regardless. Thanks in advance!
Reading through the thread I do see most of the recommended care, but was wondering if there was one product in particular that would be best to keep indigo from raw denim bleeding onto the upper parts of the shoe, even if it was to be used only on the upper area. I would be okay with a little indigo bleeding onto it over time which is inevitable, but slowing it down a good bit, or blocking it entirely would be ideal. I am perfectly okay with the product darkening the shoe, and am looking forward to them darkening more naturally over time regardless. Thanks in advance!
Just wash the denim a few times and you'll be fine
- Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › B.Nelson does a great job 9 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 10 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...