or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review - Page 155

post #2311 of 6675

I'm in Denver, CO. But I'm willing to bet you can find a similar deal in NY. 

post #2312 of 6675
Quote:
Originally Posted by mg2380 View Post

I'm in Denver, CO. But I'm willing to bet you can find a similar deal in NY. 

cool thanks. will definitely look for that then. i thought it would be a lot more than that. 

post #2313 of 6675
Quote:
Originally Posted by bik2101 View Post

cool thanks. will definitely look for that then. i thought it would be a lot more than that. 

Oh no, it's not expensive by any means. It gets expensive if you do a full recraft/resole. That will run you a C note maybe more depending on who does it.
post #2314 of 6675

cool. thanks all for the info.

post #2315 of 6675

Bdud mentioned a guide created by Crane, i searched but couldn't find it, can anyone let me know where i can find it or what page its on in this thread. Thank you. 

post #2316 of 6675
post #2317 of 6675
post #2318 of 6675
post #2319 of 6675
Listen Up!

I'm bringing in a pair of the original 1Ks in #8 size 10. There's a limited supply available in the rest of the size run so if you want them better give us a call. When they come in I'm going to take a pair of brown, rust and the #8s and take a photo of them side by side in daylight and under 5500K artificial light. You'll have your reference for the difference in colors finally.

I can get the Krause boots in both colors. Again the supply is limited and I have no clue when they'll be back around. PM me for details and I'll just say this. Merry Christmas from all of us at Cranes.

I'm also going to bring in Snoseal and Obenauf's and stock it too. I just need to figure out who the suppliers are.
Edited by Crane's - 12/5/12 at 3:24pm
post #2320 of 6675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane's View Post

Listen Up!
I'm bringing in a pair of the original 1Ks in #8 size 10. There's a limited supply available in the rest of the size run so if you want them better give us a call. When they come in I'm going to take a pair of brown, rust and the #8s and take a photo of them side by side in daylight and under 5500K artificial light. You'll have your reference for the difference in colors finally.
I can get the Krause boots in both colors. Again the supply is limited and I have no clue when they'll be back around. PM me for details and I'll just say this. Merry Christmas from all of us at Cranes.
I'm also going to bring in Snoseal and Obenauf's and stock it too. I just need to figure out who the suppliers are.

Giving you a call tomorrow. So the #8s aren't the limited LTD versions, right? Can't afford those...

post #2321 of 6675
So, where's the best price on a pair of Tan 1Ks? I love my rust pair, but I'm looking to get add a pair of tans to half sole. Crane's perhaps?
post #2322 of 6675
Crane's: I know you were joking about those whisky shell 1Ks but is there any possibility that Wolverine might actually consider doing this? The only reason why I kind of want tan 1Ks is because that's the closest I would get a to whisky.
post #2323 of 6675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moridin View Post

This is not my pic, but its exactly what i got.

 

Ok time to find the filson oil locally.  If not i will be calling your store.  I havent even worn the 1ks yet, and im already thinking about getting another pair soon.


I got the same exact starter kit too. I'm sorry if this has been asked, but what's the difference between the Creme and Conditioner - which one to use first? Should I use this kit before applying sno-seal/obenauf (still waiting for it in the mail)? Should I polish my shoes first before getting a half-sole topy? I've been wearing them in wet weather for about 2 weeks now.

post #2324 of 6675
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoang77 View Post

So, where's the best price on a pair of Tan 1Ks? I love my rust pair, but I'm looking to get add a pair of tans to half sole. Crane's perhaps?

That depends on whether or not you want to be assured of getting best quality boots or not. We sell firsts and we look them over before we ship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooks View Post

Crane's: I know you were joking about those whisky shell 1Ks but is there any possibility that Wolverine might actually consider doing this? The only reason why I kind of want tan 1Ks is because that's the closest I would get a to whisky.

If I wanted to to do a minimum manufacturing order they would probably make them for us. It's not going to happen so get the tans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdawes23 View Post


I got the same exact starter kit too. I'm sorry if this has been asked, but what's the difference between the Creme and Conditioner - which one to use first? Should I use this kit before applying sno-seal/obenauf (still waiting for it in the mail)? Should I polish my shoes first before getting a half-sole topy? I've been wearing them in wet weather for about 2 weeks now.

Think viscosity and you have the order of application. Don't bother with the creme if you're going to snoseal or LP them. So you've been wearing them in wet conditions straight out of the box? That's something you don't do. Don't oil the soles if you're going to half sole them.
post #2325 of 6675

between snoseal and LP, is one better than the other for weather proofing purposes? i already did LP my pair but just wondering if its worth it to pick up some snoseal if thats better

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review