or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review - Page 103

post #1531 of 6652
Quote:
Originally Posted by unrooted View Post

I recieved my Rockfords this week, today is the second day I've worn them and most of my time is spent at my computer or in a truck. The heels on both boots is de-lamming. Not cool.
Would you send them in to Wolverine or take em to a cobbler?

I had this same issue at one point but it seemed to resolve on it's own after walking in them.
post #1532 of 6652
For Aus purchasers: http://www.styleforum.net/t/88856/australian-members/16650#post_5673897
post #1533 of 6652

$360 is a good Australian price? Jesus retailers.

post #1534 of 6652

Hey guys - I saw some people talking prices and wanted to get an opinion: I have a chance to get new brown 1,000 miles for $245, is that a solid deal or do the prices drop below that during sales (and, really, are there any sales on the 1,000 miles)? Sorry for the abrupt drop in. Thanks for any advice!

post #1535 of 6652
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrizzleCizzle View Post

Hey guys - I saw some people talking prices and wanted to get an opinion: I have a chance to get new brown 1,000 miles for $245, is that a solid deal or do the prices drop below that during sales (and, really, are there any sales on the 1,000 miles)? Sorry for the abrupt drop in. Thanks for any advice!


That's a great price. 1000 Mile's in brown rarely go on sale. Link us if it's a store sale.

post #1536 of 6652
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiejake View Post

$360 is a good Australian price? Jesus retailers.

Revolve store has them for $340 USD, converts to around $325 AUD and free shipping on orders over $100 so if you are confident enough in sizing them there is no real reason to buy locally.

post #1537 of 6652
Quote:
Originally Posted by havabeer View Post

Revolve store has them for $340 USD, converts to around $325 AUD and free shipping on orders over $100 so if you are confident enough in sizing them there is no real reason to buy locally.

True but if you have to send them back even once... ugh. They are damn heavy.
post #1538 of 6652
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiejake View Post


That's a great price. 1000 Mile's in brown rarely go on sale. Link us if it's a store sale.

It's a work shoe store here in the US (in my home town, to be specific). They had a pair returned for wrong size, but they no longer carry 1,000 miles so the owner said he'd let them go for a bit off. Sorry. I'm gonna check them out for faults and whatnot then post them up if they come home. So wolverine doesn't have a retailer in AUS? That seems...lame, to say the least.
post #1539 of 6652

Want brown ones at a discount? Call that store in Austin that's mentioned on the page before this one, Co Star Style or whatever, and ask for Mandeep. When you speak to Mandeep (seriously, that's his name), ask him if he can give you a discount on the brown one's, too... you shouldn't be upset. It's not the 50% discount, but it's good. Anyway, just wanted to throw that out for people.

 

To follow up with the pair I checked out today (and how I got the discount), i went and checked them out but didn't snag them right away because the footbed was pretty much already creased/settled to the other person's foot. I told the owner no, but that I'd be back later if I changed my mind. Went to the parking lot, looked up this thread, looked up the Co Star Style site, called their sales floor, talked to Mandeep to see if there was any way he could help out, and low and behold - got a discount. Again, not 50%, but solid.

post #1540 of 6652
Has anyone here bought the Winchester model of the 1000 mile boot, part of the Gentleman's collection? I've been trying to find some sort of review of it, but I haven't come up with anything. Any word on the general quality?
post #1541 of 6652
I bought mine off of ebay for $229 and free shipping. I don't see them that cheap now, but here is a great price:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WOLVERINE-1000-mile-W05301-Boots-Free-Shipping-Horween-Leather-/160866674687?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item257466a7ff
post #1542 of 6652
I feel very lucky for having ordered my 1000 Miles through Revolve before they apparently stopped allowing new customers to apply their 30% first purchase coupon to Wolverine products. I guess it was too good a deal to last! Can't imagine how they were making any money off the boot, taking $110 off of every pair to first customers.
post #1543 of 6652
Quote:
Originally Posted by NefariousSabatour View Post

Check it:
http://costarstyle.com/wolverine-1000-mile-addison-boot-tan.html
This store is in Austin and Wolverine won't let them discount the boots on the site, but if you call them they will give you 50% off all their styles of 1000 mile boot with the exception of the plain toe brown. I picked up tan Addisons for 190 after shipping.

well damn I want brown......

post #1544 of 6652
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrizzleCizzle View Post

Want brown ones at a discount? Call that store in Austin that's mentioned on the page before this one, Co Star Style or whatever, and ask for Mandeep. When you speak to Mandeep (seriously, that's his name), ask him if he can give you a discount on the brown one's, too... you shouldn't be upset. It's not the 50% discount, but it's good. Anyway, just wanted to throw that out for people.

 

To follow up with the pair I checked out today (and how I got the discount), i went and checked them out but didn't snag them right away because the footbed was pretty much already creased/settled to the other person's foot. I told the owner no, but that I'd be back later if I changed my mind. Went to the parking lot, looked up this thread, looked up the Co Star Style site, called their sales floor, talked to Mandeep to see if there was any way he could help out, and low and behold - got a discount. Again, not 50%, but solid.

how much? Im looking for brown myself....

post #1545 of 6652
Pretty excited! Just ordered a pair of the black ones from Co Star. Anyone got some big hints for taking care of them?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review