or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review - Page 100

post #1486 of 6882

Just contacted Revolve Clothing about their New Customer Discount, and they said that they are unable to offer it for Wolverine products (among a list of others). Has anyone recently had any luck getting this discount?

post #1487 of 6882
Quote:
Originally Posted by blastair View Post

Just contacted Revolve Clothing about their New Customer Discount, and they said that they are unable to offer it for Wolverine products (among a list of others). Has anyone recently had any luck getting this discount?

 

LOL, damn, that sucks. Everyone was taking advantage of that hard.

 

I hit some trails with my 1K's this weekend. Only wadded some very shallow/rocky cricks. Slopes were very slippery on the wet leather sole - may have to commando this in due time. Wiped down the boots after and they look completely unchanged. So much for trying to distress them a bit tongue.gif Guess I'll just have to wear them to the office again this week...

post #1488 of 6882
Quote:
Originally Posted by blastair View Post

Just contacted Revolve Clothing about their New Customer Discount, and they said that they are unable to offer it for Wolverine products (among a list of others). Has anyone recently had any luck getting this discount?

I got the same response when I contacted them about it a few weeks ago (luckily I had not ordered the boots yet).  I contacted On the Fly the next day and they, too, said they were no longer doing any type of discount on the Wolverines.

post #1489 of 6882
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelz View Post

I got the same response when I contacted them about it a few weeks ago (luckily I had not ordered the boots yet).  I contacted On the Fly the next day and they, too, said they were no longer doing any type of discount on the Wolverines.

 

Rats. Looks like I'll need to do some more searching to find a good discount. 

post #1490 of 6882
Order from On the Fly quick before they find out that Revolve will no longer do it. I just ordered from them two weeks ago and they gave me the discount.
post #1491 of 6882
Just ordered Snoseal for my soon-to-arrive 1k miles in Rust. Are there any LPs that won't darken the leather significantly? Or is Obenauf's my only/best bet and to just accept the darkening?
post #1492 of 6882
I use Nor-v-gen

and I've noticed that it doesn't darken the leather very much..
post #1493 of 6882

I recently discovered the 1000 mile boots and heard they were popular.. then I came across this thread and can't believe how much you all love these boots. I've been looking for a pair of boots that are not only comfortable, but will last a long time and go with my style.

 

I won't be hiking and walking through streams like some of you in this thread and will mostly be wearing them in urban environments.

 

I recently saw these at local department store, and the salesguy said they were a brand new style.  I couldn't find them anywhere on the Wolverine site nor mentioned here. Can anyone tell me about these such as the type of leather?  I've never tried on a pair of 1k's before this, but these were absurdly comfortable and already felt broken in.

 

 

1000

post #1494 of 6882

Oh that's a dope colour. I want.

post #1495 of 6882

Regardless if Revolve will give me the discount, they don't have my size. Does anyone know where I could find a brown 1000 mile in size 10 as cheap as possible? Much appreciated! 


Edited by helpappreciated - 8/7/12 at 3:31am
post #1496 of 6882
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpappreciated View Post

Regardless if Revolve will give me the discount, they don't have my size. Does anyone know where I could find a brown 1000 mile in size 10? Much appreciated! 


You can order them in (special order) if you really can't find any other options.

post #1497 of 6882
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmchow View Post

I recently discovered the 1000 mile boots and heard they were popular.. then I came across this thread and can't believe how much you all love these boots. I've been looking for a pair of boots that are not only comfortable, but will last a long time and go with my style.

I won't be hiking and walking through streams like some of you in this thread and will mostly be wearing them in urban environments.

I recently saw these at local department store, and the salesguy said they were a brand new style.  I couldn't find them anywhere on the Wolverine site nor mentioned here. Can anyone tell me about these such as the type of leather?  I've never tried on a pair of 1k's before this, but these were absurdly comfortable and already felt broken in.



They look like the Montgomery style in a new leather./color.
post #1498 of 6882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane's View Post


They look like the Montgomery style in a new leather./color.

Well Sir, you saw the new stuff so you tell us. Is this something you saw/ordered for the new season? 

I wish I bought the black cap toes

post #1499 of 6882
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiAkuma View Post

Well Sir, you saw the new stuff so you tell us. Is this something you saw/ordered for the new season? 
I wish I bought the black cap toes

The rep doesn't show up with every color and style. What you do is get the style number on the box. With that I can tell you what it is.
post #1500 of 6882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie5566 View Post

Order from On the Fly quick before they find out that Revolve will no longer do it. I just ordered from them two weeks ago and they gave me the discount.

 

Contacted On the Fly, and here was the response. Anyone looking to buy these boots might find it useful:

 

Hello, 

Unfortunately we do not do price matching with Revolve because they do not have an official discount and Wolverine has advised that neither Revolve or On The Fly are allowed to offer this discount on their boots. They have very strict rules regarding price structure with their distributors in order to ensure that it is fair to everyone who sells their products. As we are one of the largest distributors of Wolverine boots, we have to respect this otherwise we may lose our right to be an authorized dealer. I have confirmed that Revolve is no longer offering this discount on Wolverine products as well.

We are however doing a moving sale for 15% off all full-priced items by using the promotion code 550MONTGOMERY and remember that we offer complimentary shoe trees with shoes over $250 as well as our frequent flyer program that offers you 10% back in rewards points after 30 days of your purchase to use on future orders. You will need to check the box during checkout to sign up for the program. The sale ends August 10th so I would recommend you place your order before that date in order to obtain the most savings.

I am sorry again for the inconvenience but hopefully you decide to make your purchase through us.



Sincerely,

Jade Le

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review