or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Tux accessories to help the groom stand out
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tux accessories to help the groom stand out - Page 2

post #16 of 25
Scroll down.
post #17 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanC


Oh, a regular bowtie (but not pre-tied). Thanks Alan.

bob
post #18 of 25
No, they're different from regular bow ties. Only one end is 'butterflied' if that's a word.
post #19 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanC
No, they're different from regular bow ties. Only one end is 'butterflied' if that's a word.

Oh, gotcha. That sounds like a whole new challenge to learn how to tie. Learning to tie a regular bowtie was bad enough.

Why that versus a "regular" bowtie?

bob
post #20 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdawson808
Oh, gotcha. That sounds like a whole new challenge to learn how to tie. Learning to tie a regular bowtie was bad enough.


Ties the same.
post #21 of 25
Your 'best man' is a 'best woman?' Very cool. A relative, or otherwise, should you care to say. ~ Huntsman
post #22 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntsman
Your 'best man' is a 'best woman?' Very cool. A relative, or otherwise, should you care to say.

~ Huntsman

It is really the only thing that makes sense. She is my best friend since all the way back to high school; we've known each other since we were Jr and Sr in hs I think--for 20 years now almost.

bob
post #23 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdawson808
It is really the only thing that makes sense. She is my best friend since all the way back to high school; we've known each other since we were Jr and Sr in hs I think--for 20 years now almost.

bob

Have you already slept with her? ;-)

Just kidding, I think that's a very cool idea.
post #24 of 25
bob,

congrats - although I like the waistcoat, I would say stay away form anything else, the whole idea, in my opinion, of black tie is to be uniform, and the quality and fit is what stands you appart.

all the best with this. have as much fun as you can with the wedding, don't let it drive you crazy
post #25 of 25
If you want to really stand out, why don't you simply go for white tie? It's elegant, nice to look at and these days, fairly rare to see.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Tux accessories to help the groom stand out