Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 4:00 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
how do you rock 'em jeans? : Fit Pics & Description - Page 30
Styleforum Top Pickspost #437 of 47310/11/12 at 4:59pmpost #438 of 47310/11/12 at 5:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Lorcan7
My first pair of Ande Whall's - Mustang in 15.3oz ''vintage blue" denim - arrived earlier this week. Ande made them impressively fast... sadly they got stuck in the UK postal network a little while, but glad they're here now!Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Next to a pair of once soaked APCs for comparison. Denim is pretty interesting and feels quite light and comfortable even though its actually heavier than most of my other jeans.
Mine are no 13 of 21 pairs.
Prob could have sized down one as the waist is a bit loose, having said that I'm happy with the fit through the thighs - didn't want them super skinny.
overhead lighting is making the creases look more defined than they are, stacks need a bit of sorting out a bit too
Don't think I'll be rocking my crazy bright blue denims complete with double rider for the general public just yet... but after a few months wear and a wash
This is the fade sample posted on sufu a while back. looking forward to seeing how they turn out...
I have the same pair in Caribou. Mine is #2. I wonder if it's 21 pairs per fit and that it's first come, first serve no matter the size or 21 pairs per size x inseam. I have a feeling it's the former.post #439 of 47310/12/12 at 2:31am
yeah I was also unsure if it was 21 pairs in any fit, 21 per fit, or what. I'll be interested to see what other special rolls Ande does in the future, though I also want a pair of Momos in due course... oh my poor walletpost #440 of 47310/12/12 at 4:13ampost #441 of 47310/12/12 at 8:15am
do you guys let your stacks fall naturally or do you attempt to shape them? i've only been wearing my new 3sixteen shadow's for a few days and the stacks are slowly relaxing. they look ok but i'm thinking about messing with them a little since it's still early. just curious....
if you do adjust them on your own what's your secret method?post #442 of 47310/12/12 at 10:57amQuote:
Naturally.Quote:I'll be interested to see what other special rolls Ande does in the future...
I wish I knew about Ande when the first Special Roll came out. Dat orange. I felt like setting houses afire because I was too late. Hm...I'm actually still upset about that.post #443 of 47310/13/12 at 11:58pmpost #444 of 47310/14/12 at 12:08ampost #445 of 47312/25/12 at 11:37amThread StarterFujimon - Nora x Charcoal O/W [10th Anniversary: r by 45RPM]:: TTS @W33 :: the cut silhouette is comparable to cut/model 1953, eg, Fullcount 0105 with a mid-rise.
Fujimon utilized hand-picked Suvin; an extra long staple cotton known to be the finest in the world. Naturally dyed in Aizome followed by the addition of a natural charcoal dye. It has an increased bumpy and handmade texture made by working the shuttle loom even slower than with the new Jomon.
Current measurements: w= 33.5, ins= 32, f/r= 10.5, b/r= 15.5, u/t= 12.5, kne= 9.5, l/o= 8.5
Edited by IIIrd Icon - 12/25/12 at 1:47pmpost #446 of 47312/25/12 at 12:06pmThread Starterpost #447 of 47312/25/12 at 12:41pmpost #448 of 47312/25/12 at 12:53pmpost #449 of 47312/25/12 at 5:49pmFit question here... ok so I generally wear the Nudie Slim Jims and also the Grim Tims and occasionally the Thin Fins. Love the Slim Jim fit and like a little more taper below the knee.
I decided to purchase myself a Christmas present with some Dior 19CM's MiI and I'm not sure if I got the sizing right... or maybe I should have done the 17.5cm cut?
I have about a 30 inch waist and slim thighs, so I usually buy 28 pants since they're 2 vanity sized, I'm 5'6 125-130lbs. With my Nudies I actually get them in a 28 since they're so slim though after a lot of wearings I'm thinking a 27 might be doable. I sized down one for the Diors to a 27 and they were pretty snug when I got them but I could button them all the way up and the waist in the top actually wasn't even that tight since I have a hollow back. It was only tight across the front since it's a flat fit so not much ass space. The problem is after one wearing the back of the thighs and below the pockets is loose, like not tight at all and the waist isn't really even that snug. Everyone said just size down 3 from true size or maybe 1 from normal vanity and I remember thinking this was as tight as I could go... Should I keep them and keep working it or is this a sign they're too loose? I've only worn them once... Thoughts on the general silhouette and shape and what the stretch will eventually look like? I've also posted pics of a pair of my Nudies for comparison. (oh and for the record, considering the price I'm actually really not impressed with this hardware, the rivets look and feel cheap and the cut is nice but hell I could taper most jeans to the same shape)
The new Diors Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nudies for comparison, not raw and about 20 wearings... (actually the look too loose in the top block now even though I had them tapered) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- how do you rock 'em jeans? : Fit Pics & Description
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 30 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 10 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 4 September 2015: Air Your Linen! 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015