Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:01 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
how do you rock 'em jeans? : Fit Pics & Description - Page 30
Styleforum Top Pickspost #437 of 46010/11/12 at 4:59pmpost #438 of 46010/11/12 at 5:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Lorcan7
My first pair of Ande Whall's - Mustang in 15.3oz ''vintage blue" denim - arrived earlier this week. Ande made them impressively fast... sadly they got stuck in the UK postal network a little while, but glad they're here now!Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Next to a pair of once soaked APCs for comparison. Denim is pretty interesting and feels quite light and comfortable even though its actually heavier than most of my other jeans.
Mine are no 13 of 21 pairs.
Prob could have sized down one as the waist is a bit loose, having said that I'm happy with the fit through the thighs - didn't want them super skinny.
overhead lighting is making the creases look more defined than they are, stacks need a bit of sorting out a bit too
Don't think I'll be rocking my crazy bright blue denims complete with double rider for the general public just yet... but after a few months wear and a wash
This is the fade sample posted on sufu a while back. looking forward to seeing how they turn out...
I have the same pair in Caribou. Mine is #2. I wonder if it's 21 pairs per fit and that it's first come, first serve no matter the size or 21 pairs per size x inseam. I have a feeling it's the former.post #439 of 46010/12/12 at 2:31am
yeah I was also unsure if it was 21 pairs in any fit, 21 per fit, or what. I'll be interested to see what other special rolls Ande does in the future, though I also want a pair of Momos in due course... oh my poor walletpost #440 of 46010/12/12 at 4:13ampost #441 of 46010/12/12 at 8:15am
do you guys let your stacks fall naturally or do you attempt to shape them? i've only been wearing my new 3sixteen shadow's for a few days and the stacks are slowly relaxing. they look ok but i'm thinking about messing with them a little since it's still early. just curious....
if you do adjust them on your own what's your secret method?post #442 of 46010/12/12 at 10:57amQuote:
Naturally.Quote:I'll be interested to see what other special rolls Ande does in the future...
I wish I knew about Ande when the first Special Roll came out. Dat orange. I felt like setting houses afire because I was too late. Hm...I'm actually still upset about that.post #443 of 46010/13/12 at 11:58pmpost #444 of 46010/14/12 at 12:08ampost #445 of 46012/25/12 at 11:37amThread StarterFujimon - Nora x Charcoal O/W [10th Anniversary: r by 45RPM]:: TTS @W33 :: the cut silhouette is comparable to cut/model 1953, eg, Fullcount 0105 with a mid-rise.
Fujimon utilized hand-picked Suvin; an extra long staple cotton known to be the finest in the world. Naturally dyed in Aizome followed by the addition of a natural charcoal dye. It has an increased bumpy and handmade texture made by working the shuttle loom even slower than with the new Jomon.
Current measurements: w= 33.5, ins= 32, f/r= 10.5, b/r= 15.5, u/t= 12.5, kne= 9.5, l/o= 8.5
Edited by IIIrd Icon - 12/25/12 at 1:47pmpost #446 of 46012/25/12 at 12:06pmThread Starterpost #447 of 46012/25/12 at 12:41pmpost #448 of 46012/25/12 at 12:53pmpost #449 of 46012/25/12 at 5:49pmFit question here... ok so I generally wear the Nudie Slim Jims and also the Grim Tims and occasionally the Thin Fins. Love the Slim Jim fit and like a little more taper below the knee.
I decided to purchase myself a Christmas present with some Dior 19CM's MiI and I'm not sure if I got the sizing right... or maybe I should have done the 17.5cm cut?
I have about a 30 inch waist and slim thighs, so I usually buy 28 pants since they're 2 vanity sized, I'm 5'6 125-130lbs. With my Nudies I actually get them in a 28 since they're so slim though after a lot of wearings I'm thinking a 27 might be doable. I sized down one for the Diors to a 27 and they were pretty snug when I got them but I could button them all the way up and the waist in the top actually wasn't even that tight since I have a hollow back. It was only tight across the front since it's a flat fit so not much ass space. The problem is after one wearing the back of the thighs and below the pockets is loose, like not tight at all and the waist isn't really even that snug. Everyone said just size down 3 from true size or maybe 1 from normal vanity and I remember thinking this was as tight as I could go... Should I keep them and keep working it or is this a sign they're too loose? I've only worn them once... Thoughts on the general silhouette and shape and what the stretch will eventually look like? I've also posted pics of a pair of my Nudies for comparison. (oh and for the record, considering the price I'm actually really not impressed with this hardware, the rivets look and feel cheap and the cut is nice but hell I could taper most jeans to the same shape)
The new Diors Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nudies for comparison, not raw and about 20 wearings... (actually the look too loose in the top block now even though I had them tapered) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- how do you rock 'em jeans? : Fit Pics & Description
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 8 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 39 seconds ago
- › + DRIES VAN NOTEN + 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › Over the Shoulders, Under the Knees: Long Coats 9 minutes ago
- › COMMON PROJECTS ACHILLES MESH LOW WARM GREY SIZE 40 - SS14 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › COMMON PROJECTS ACHILLES MESH LOW GREY SIZE 40 - SS14 10 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan