Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 11:12 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
how do you rock 'em jeans? : Fit Pics & Description - Page 30post #437 of 48810/11/12 at 4:59pmpost #438 of 48810/11/12 at 5:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Lorcan7
My first pair of Ande Whall's - Mustang in 15.3oz ''vintage blue" denim - arrived earlier this week. Ande made them impressively fast... sadly they got stuck in the UK postal network a little while, but glad they're here now!Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Next to a pair of once soaked APCs for comparison. Denim is pretty interesting and feels quite light and comfortable even though its actually heavier than most of my other jeans.
Mine are no 13 of 21 pairs.
Prob could have sized down one as the waist is a bit loose, having said that I'm happy with the fit through the thighs - didn't want them super skinny.
overhead lighting is making the creases look more defined than they are, stacks need a bit of sorting out a bit too
Don't think I'll be rocking my crazy bright blue denims complete with double rider for the general public just yet... but after a few months wear and a wash
This is the fade sample posted on sufu a while back. looking forward to seeing how they turn out...
I have the same pair in Caribou. Mine is #2. I wonder if it's 21 pairs per fit and that it's first come, first serve no matter the size or 21 pairs per size x inseam. I have a feeling it's the former.post #439 of 48810/12/12 at 2:31am
yeah I was also unsure if it was 21 pairs in any fit, 21 per fit, or what. I'll be interested to see what other special rolls Ande does in the future, though I also want a pair of Momos in due course... oh my poor walletpost #440 of 48810/12/12 at 4:13ampost #441 of 48810/12/12 at 8:15am
do you guys let your stacks fall naturally or do you attempt to shape them? i've only been wearing my new 3sixteen shadow's for a few days and the stacks are slowly relaxing. they look ok but i'm thinking about messing with them a little since it's still early. just curious....
if you do adjust them on your own what's your secret method?post #442 of 48810/12/12 at 10:57amQuote:
Naturally.Quote:I'll be interested to see what other special rolls Ande does in the future...
I wish I knew about Ande when the first Special Roll came out. Dat orange. I felt like setting houses afire because I was too late. Hm...I'm actually still upset about that.post #443 of 48810/13/12 at 11:58pmpost #444 of 48810/14/12 at 12:08ampost #445 of 48812/25/12 at 11:37amThread StarterFujimon - Nora x Charcoal O/W [10th Anniversary: r by 45RPM]:: TTS @W33 :: the cut silhouette is comparable to cut/model 1953, eg, Fullcount 0105 with a mid-rise.
Fujimon utilized hand-picked Suvin; an extra long staple cotton known to be the finest in the world. Naturally dyed in Aizome followed by the addition of a natural charcoal dye. It has an increased bumpy and handmade texture made by working the shuttle loom even slower than with the new Jomon.
Current measurements: w= 33.5, ins= 32, f/r= 10.5, b/r= 15.5, u/t= 12.5, kne= 9.5, l/o= 8.5
Edited by IIIrd Icon - 12/25/12 at 1:47pmpost #446 of 48812/25/12 at 12:06pmThread Starterpost #447 of 48812/25/12 at 12:41pmpost #448 of 48812/25/12 at 12:53pmpost #449 of 48812/25/12 at 5:49pmFit question here... ok so I generally wear the Nudie Slim Jims and also the Grim Tims and occasionally the Thin Fins. Love the Slim Jim fit and like a little more taper below the knee.
I decided to purchase myself a Christmas present with some Dior 19CM's MiI and I'm not sure if I got the sizing right... or maybe I should have done the 17.5cm cut?
I have about a 30 inch waist and slim thighs, so I usually buy 28 pants since they're 2 vanity sized, I'm 5'6 125-130lbs. With my Nudies I actually get them in a 28 since they're so slim though after a lot of wearings I'm thinking a 27 might be doable. I sized down one for the Diors to a 27 and they were pretty snug when I got them but I could button them all the way up and the waist in the top actually wasn't even that tight since I have a hollow back. It was only tight across the front since it's a flat fit so not much ass space. The problem is after one wearing the back of the thighs and below the pockets is loose, like not tight at all and the waist isn't really even that snug. Everyone said just size down 3 from true size or maybe 1 from normal vanity and I remember thinking this was as tight as I could go... Should I keep them and keep working it or is this a sign they're too loose? I've only worn them once... Thoughts on the general silhouette and shape and what the stretch will eventually look like? I've also posted pics of a pair of my Nudies for comparison. (oh and for the record, considering the price I'm actually really not impressed with this hardware, the rivets look and feel cheap and the cut is nice but hell I could taper most jeans to the same shape)
The new Diors Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nudies for comparison, not raw and about 20 wearings... (actually the look too loose in the top block now even though I had them tapered) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #450 of 4883/16/13 at 2:03pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 7 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 9 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 10 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 21 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 29 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 31 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 35 minutes ago
- › Momotaro 38 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...