I got some ih-666od from self edge X-post from iron heart ... 3rd day, TTS, I think these are going to be epic. Thanks Kiya.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
how do you rock 'em jeans? : Fit Pics & Description - Page 27
Styleforum Top Picks
Awesome fit man. W + H hasn't done raws for a while which makes me really want to see what it looks like after the fading. Also, thats a nice SNS Herning sweater.
Hard to say. Really depends on your build. 634s is really a slim straight, but I found there to be too much room in the seat. The Beatle Buster has a nice slim fit in the top block, but not much of a taper from the knee down. I don't have any experience with the 666 cut, but I'd say that either ribkin sized it perfectly or that he has an ideal build for the cut.
Also, the extra darting at the seat is a nice touch. Definitely cuts down on the diaper-ass effect you get with some jeans. I'm looking at you, Levi's.
I took the pics so I could post these on Buy & Sell, but then I had a moment of regret after looking at 'em.
These were my first pair of raw denim. I was inspired by the great fades of IIIrd Icon's 1108's and picked up the same pair and wore them a ton. Originally the guys at Blue in Green sold me a pair in size 29, which I should have kept, but being a denim noob they felt too tight so I returned 'em for a size 30. Now the waist is too large and they sag after walking for a bit. But they feel great and look pretty good IMO.. I'm thinking maybe I should keep 'em and find a comfortable belt to keep 'em up.
Edited by tellure - 5/14/12 at 1:31am
- how do you rock 'em jeans? : Fit Pics & Description
- › Lacoste brown wool hat made in france bnwt size L 1 second ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 23 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 40 seconds ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 48 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 1 minute ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 2 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...