I got some ih-666od from self edge X-post from iron heart ... 3rd day, TTS, I think these are going to be epic. Thanks Kiya.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:21 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
how do you rock 'em jeans? : Fit Pics & Description - Page 27post #391 of 4713/4/12 at 11:56am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #392 of 4713/4/12 at 12:11pmpost #393 of 4713/4/12 at 2:01pmpost #394 of 4713/4/12 at 6:57pmpost #395 of 4713/4/12 at 7:21pmQuote:
Awesome fit man. W + H hasn't done raws for a while which makes me really want to see what it looks like after the fading. Also, thats a nice SNS Herning sweater.post #396 of 4713/5/12 at 2:01amQuote:
Hard to say. Really depends on your build. 634s is really a slim straight, but I found there to be too much room in the seat. The Beatle Buster has a nice slim fit in the top block, but not much of a taper from the knee down. I don't have any experience with the 666 cut, but I'd say that either ribkin sized it perfectly or that he has an ideal build for the cut.post #397 of 4713/5/12 at 5:12pmThread Starterpost #398 of 4713/5/12 at 8:30pmpost #399 of 4713/5/12 at 8:44pmQuote:
Also, the extra darting at the seat is a nice touch. Definitely cuts down on the diaper-ass effect you get with some jeans. I'm looking at you, Levi's.post #400 of 4713/12/12 at 5:29pmpost #401 of 4715/13/12 at 10:30pmFullcount 1180C at ~7-8 months of total wear (about 3/5 days a week for ~1.5 yrs).
I took the pics so I could post these on Buy & Sell, but then I had a moment of regret after looking at 'em.
These were my first pair of raw denim. I was inspired by the great fades of IIIrd Icon's 1108's and picked up the same pair and wore them a ton. Originally the guys at Blue in Green sold me a pair in size 29, which I should have kept, but being a denim noob they felt too tight so I returned 'em for a size 30. Now the waist is too large and they sag after walking for a bit. But they feel great and look pretty good IMO.. I'm thinking maybe I should keep 'em and find a comfortable belt to keep 'em up.
Edited by tellure - 5/14/12 at 1:31ampost #402 of 4715/14/12 at 2:00ampost #403 of 4715/14/12 at 3:31pmThread Starterpost #404 of 4715/14/12 at 7:03pm
- how do you rock 'em jeans? : Fit Pics & Description
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 5 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 17 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Giovanni Gagliano 1935 - 2015 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 9 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...