or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › how do you rock 'em jeans? : Fit Pics & Description
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

how do you rock 'em jeans? : Fit Pics & Description - Page 22

post #316 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post
I wish more girls would wear raws.


Why? The look isn't that flattering on girls, except for that girl with the nice ass on the Self Edge website. My girl only wears jeans like once a month, skirts / tights etc. etc. look way better.
post #317 of 460
This is probably the wrong thread to ask this....but....

where can one find a decent pair of regular guy, sub-100$ jeans these days? Straight fit, nothing fancy, something I can wear to the office and tuck a sport shirt or ocbd into if need be? I'm pretty short so no ultra-long rises or anything...and not a lot of whiskering or whatever. I used to just get gap jeans, but it seems that recently the rise is getting longer and there's all kinds of crappy whiskering ugly fading-whatever going on....
post #318 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post
Why? The look isn't that flattering on girls, except for that girl with the nice ass on the Self Edge website. My girl only wears jeans like once a month, skirts / tights etc. etc. look way better.
in the past this was true to some extent but recently many of newer womens cuts by somet, pbj, samurai, skull, etc. offer very flattering cuts.
post #319 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfull View Post
This is probably the wrong thread to ask this....but....

where can one find a decent pair of regular guy, sub-100$ jeans these days? Straight fit, nothing fancy, something I can wear to the office and tuck a sport shirt or ocbd into if need be? I'm pretty short so no ultra-long rises or anything...and not a lot of whiskering or whatever. I used to just get gap jeans, but it seems that recently the rise is getting longer and there's all kinds of crappy whiskering ugly fading-whatever going on....

yes wrong thread, but for sub $100 straight jeans just buy some levi 514s that are raw or unwashed. Can be had really cheap.
post #320 of 460
Thanks for the comments, boys. We're pretty psyched about how they came out. She's reporting the expected, bearable tightness which will loosen gradually, and a rise a bit on the high side. But otherwise, perfect.
post #321 of 460
Thread Starter 
Sugar Cane 40400N :: 14.5 50/50 cotton/cane millet fibers :: natural Hawaiian indigo dyed :: single needle + felled seams all-around :: sized -1 @W32


worn for a month x initial 2 hoatsoaks x 1 cold wash :: current measurements : w= 33, ins= 33, f/r= 11.5, b/r= 15, u/t= 12.5, kn= 9.5, l/o= 9


Update: on queue for the spring/summer rotation... & most likely waaay beyond













post #322 of 460
Very cool
post #323 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooshay View Post
(x-post from 3Sixteen thread)


GF's first foray into the world of raw denim. 3sixteen+ 99BSP, size 27, true waist 26", hips (butt?) 35". Thanks to Kiya for patience with sizing!







Hey! So I bought these in a 27 and I could barely button them and I could not zip them up entirely. When they were on they fit perfect everywhere except for the waist. How have yours worn in? They look tight in the waist in your pictures, but not as tight as they were with me. I returned them for a size 28. I am a little scared about my decision and just wondered how your 3Sixteens are wearing in? Thanks SO MUCH!
LL
LL
LL
LL
post #324 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlysonAnn View Post
Hey! So I bought these in a 27 and I could barely button them and I could not zip them up entirely. When they were on they fit perfect everywhere except for the waist. How have yours worn in? They look tight in the waist in your pictures, but not as tight as they were with me. I returned them for a size 28. I am a little scared about my decision and just wondered how your 3Sixteens are wearing in? Thanks SO MUCH!

your ass looks great
post #325 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerazzurri View Post
your ass looks great

+bajillions.

Don't have any 3sixteen, but if they are raw they will stretch a couple inches in the waist. I wore mine to bed for a while.
post #326 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerazzurri View Post
your ass looks great

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatybrain View Post
+bajillions.

Don't have any 3sixteen, but if they are raw they will stretch a couple inches in the waist. I wore mine to bed for a while.

Nice way to drive off the ladies. Though people would have learned by now that girls do not find comments like this by random strangers complementary.
post #327 of 460
This probably is not the right thread but I am going to ask anyway. I am going to be in Honolulu and Vegas over the next two weeks and am thinking of taking the raw denim plunge. Are there any places in either of those two cities that would be recommended stops for that purpose?
post #328 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerazzurri View Post
your ass looks great

your an idiot.
post #329 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlysonAnn View Post
Hey! So I bought these in a 27 and I could barely button them and I could not zip them up entirely. When they were on they fit perfect everywhere except for the waist. How have yours worn in? They look tight in the waist in your pictures, but not as tight as they were with me. I returned them for a size 28. I am a little scared about my decision and just wondered how your 3Sixteens are wearing in? Thanks SO MUCH!

personally i would have kept the 27s. I hate it when my jeans stretch to the point where i need a belt to keep them up
post #330 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123 View Post
your an idiot.

i agree with the sentiment, but there's a degree of irony in this post.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › how do you rock 'em jeans? : Fit Pics & Description