or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › how do you rock 'em jeans? : Fit Pics & Description
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

how do you rock 'em jeans? : Fit Pics & Description - Page 2

post #16 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listi View Post
dcg the 21cms look great on you imo

+1

I like that fit much better than the other one you posted.
post #17 of 460
Thread Starter 
fantastic fits so far, y'all!

suggestion: you can have you vital stats up on the title box [^like so] just to set it up ... and make good use of the damn box. i know it's too much trouble to put in the measurements, but it'll help users for base comparison. don't have to do it right away ... you can edit it in later. also, very important to mention how you sized your pair/s.
post #18 of 460
Matt, those Red-D's look fucking great. Now stop buying shit and wear them.

Also, you look like a bike messenger?
post #19 of 460
Thread Starter 
Model '47 fits : Studio D'Artisan 101 :: 15oz :: size +1 @34 [could've TTS] @6 mos eff. wear x 4 soaks x 1 cold wash :: current measurements : w= 34, ins= 33, f/r= 11, b/r= 15, u/t= 12.75, kn= 9.5, l/o= 9 Warehouse 1001xx :: 14.5oz Memphis cotton :: TTS @W33 unworn x initial 2 hotsoaks :: current measurements : w= 33.5, ins= 33, f/r= 11.5, b/r= 15, u/t= 12.25, kn= 9.5, l/o= 9 Samurai 0500 :: 15oz Texas cotton :: TTS @W33 [could sz -1] current measurements : w= 34, ins= 32, f/r= 10.5, b/r= 15, u/t= 12.25, kn= 8.75, l/o= 8.25 Sugar Cane 40400N :: 14.5 :: natural hawaiian indigo dyed :: single stitch + felled seams :: sized -1 @W32 worn for a month x initial 2 hoatsoaks x 1 cold wash :: current measurements : w= 33, ins= 33, f/r= 11.5, b/r= 15, u/t= 12.5, kn= 9.5, l/o= 9
post #20 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmnd View Post
+1 I like that fit much better than the other one you posted.
+1 I'd start working on the diors, they look great.
post #21 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post
Matt, those Red-D's look fucking great. Now stop buying shit and wear them. Also, you look like a bike messenger?
I know, I know... I have a problem. (Almost as bad as IIIrd's). But I'm exclusive right now with the Flat Heads and that contest with Mistral, so the others hafta wait. But thanks! Yeah, was a messenger for five years with Time Cycle here in Philly. 'Bout '95-'00. How did you figure that out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIrd Icon View Post
fantastic fits so far, y'all! suggestion: you can have you vital stats up on the title box [^like so] just to set it up ... and make good use of the damn box.
Check. Good call. Done.
post #22 of 460
Latest fitpics of Somet 003... Taken today by my GF.

By the way a tagged 27, measuring 29 inches. Inseam length about 34". True waist probably around 30", but haven't really measured since I took my best fitting jean as guideline to purchase.
I'm 1.76 m tall, 65 kg's


post #23 of 460
Thread Starter 
Bootcuts :


Studio D'Artisan 105 :: 15oz :: TTS @W33

4.5 eff wear x 1 coldwash :: current measurements : w= 33.5, ins= 33, f/r= 10, b/r= 14, u/t= 11.75, kn= 8.5, l/o= 9


Denum Junke- DJ 501xx :: 14oz :: TTS @W33 = 04 [could sz -1]

3 hotsoaks :: current measurements : w= 34.5, ins= 32.5, f/r= 10.75, b/r= 15.25, u/t= 12, kn= 8.5, l/o= 9.25


Nudie RRDS circa '02:: 13.50z Greycast :: sized down 1 @W32





cut: Nudie RRDS = Denim Junkie
post #24 of 460
Thread Starter 
66s based :


Samurai Yamato s001j [ Leepro-style, s5000 silhouette ] :: 15oz :: sz +1 @W34 [ could sz -1 to TTS for regular to slim fit ]

current measurements : w= 34, ins= 32, f/r= 10.5, b/r= 14.5, u/t= 12, kn= 9, l/o= 8.5






Skull 5010xx 6x6 :: 14.5 sanforized Texas cotton :: TTS @33



current measurements : w= 34, ins= 32.25, f/r= 10, b/r= 14, u/t= 12, kn= 8.5, l/o= 8
post #25 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listi View Post
dcg the 21cms look great on you imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmnd View Post
+1

I like that fit much better than the other one you posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoPete525 View Post
+1

I'd start working on the diors, they look great.

Thanks for the feedback. Have to see if the thighs will stretch out for me a bit. Waist is not tight, but definitely don't want to go any smaller due to the thigh area.
post #26 of 460
I'm 5'11" and 160 lb, and I wear 32x32 in j.crew, Banana, and other non-vanity sized mens pants, though such pants tend to be baggy in the ass and thigh except for the new j.crew urban slim fit. All these fits are slightly wedgied since I hiked the jeans up a bit too high right before the self-timer clicked. In reality they all ride an inch or so lower on my waist.

APC New Standard 30x34




Styleforum x Five Easy Pieces (SFx5EP) lot 001, 31x34




Iron Heart 634S, 32x34




Eternal 811 one wash, 33x36




Pure Blue Japan XX-005 one wash, 31x35.5


post #27 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIrd Icon View Post
66s based :

Samurai Yamato s001j [ Leepro-style, s5000 silhouette ] :: 15oz :: sz +1 @W34 [ could sz -1 to TTS for regular to slim fit ]

current measurements : w= 34, ins= 32, f/r= 10.5, b/r= 14.5, u/t= 12, kn= 9, l/o= 8.5


Samurai 0500 :: 15oz Texas cotton :: TTS @W33 [could sz -1]

current measurements : w= 34, ins= 32, f/r= 10.5, b/r= 15, u/t= 12.25, kn= 8.75, l/o= 8.25

Both those Sams are your best fits, IMO. Skulls look amazingly straight, non-slim-cut on you too. I'm loving the new Yamato 003JPs I picked up. Denim and fit are amazing. Can't wait to get those back into rotation.
post #28 of 460
nice fits there morgan...
post #29 of 460
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyngard View Post
Both those Sams are your best fits, IMO. Skulls look amazingly straight, non-slim-cut on you too. I'm loving the new Yamato 003JPs I picked up. Denim and fit are amazing. Can't wait to get those back into rotation.
tnx. yea, can't wait for the Jins x SuFu x BiG collab, man ... LHT Jins on a 0500 silhouette [Wranglerpro styling as icing on the cake]. that'd be like "eating ice-cream while having sex", an xgf might say.

don't you love the untypically less slubby denim + silver details on those Yamatos?! freakin work of art.
post #30 of 460
APC PS size 25

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › how do you rock 'em jeans? : Fit Pics & Description