or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › How Do You Wear High-end/Designer Tee Shirts?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How Do You Wear High-end/Designer Tee Shirts?

post #1 of 21
Thread Starter 
Here's a question...
Do you reserve your costlier tee shirts for special occasions, or do you wear them for most situations, maybe even athletic activity?
post #2 of 21
I wear them as if they WEREN'T high end t's nothing is lamer then getting a frivolously expensive piece of clothing and then treating it like its a princess. wear it out, roll around in the dirt, and use it for a post-coital rag. its the only way.
post #3 of 21
i wear them daily
post #4 of 21
Party-pooper response: I don't wear any frankly; typically they are a waste of money to my eyes. The law of diminishing returns kicks in VERY quickly with t-shirts.
post #5 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashback
I wear them as if they WEREN'T high end t's

nothing is lamer then getting a frivolously expensive piece of clothing and then treating it like its a princess. wear it out, roll around in the dirt, and use it for a post-coital rag. its the only way.

Great first post.
post #6 of 21
I put 'em all in a stack and wear whichever one is on top.
post #7 of 21
Not sure what you mean high end, I wear a lot of worn graphic t's by LA designers the most expensive of which is around 80 bucks before discount from revolveclothing.com. Nothing by versace, d&g or dior though.
post #8 of 21
I cringe any time I see someone wearing a "designer" t-shirt that looks like they paid more than $30 for. They just look gay, guys. Asians and greasy Argentines can get away with it, but they're gay on anyone else.
post #9 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennglock
They just look gay, guys. Asians and greasy Argentines can get away with it, but they're gay on anyone else.

...being Vietnamese finally pays off.
post #10 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashback
I wear them as if they WEREN'T high end t's

nothing is lamer then getting a frivolously expensive piece of clothing and then treating it like its a princess. wear it out, roll around in the dirt, and use it for a post-coital rag. its the only way.


Actually, IIRC, my one experience with a princess involved a lot of rolling around in the dirt .
post #11 of 21
I will be nagging coldrice soon for some Loopwheeler

Those will be used *strictly* in the gym
post #12 of 21
i will not pay more than $30, eh and sometimes that can inflate to $40 but its rare.

i mean seriously i've seen some awesome one of a kind designs that were $20 so i think it ridiculous to pay anything more.

i do handwash my more expensive ones though, and only partially dry them in the dryer. after i just let them air dry.
post #13 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennglock
I cringe any time I see someone wearing a "designer" t-shirt that looks like they paid more than $30 for. They just look gay, guys. Asians and greasy Argentines can get away with it, but they're gay on anyone else.
Homophobia? Check. Racism? Check. Bullshit? Check.
post #14 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arethusa
Homophobia? Check.

Racism? Check.

Bullshit? Check.


HAHAHA...straight outta supershopper
post #15 of 21
i wear them in clubbing or partying at my friends' cribs...i like to treat them as any other t-shirt would be treated..casually.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › How Do You Wear High-end/Designer Tee Shirts?