or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What would you do if you won Twenty Million $$$?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What would you do if you won Twenty Million $$$? - Page 8

post #106 of 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimiki
Income Fund (property focused),
What, you like your long term investments with a nice spoonful of volatility?
post #107 of 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS
LMFAO. Although, after reading through JA's Jag / Asshole post I think he's a genius...

Jon.

Why, thank you.
post #108 of 116
WallyPower 118. It gets 14 gallons per mile (!) cruising, or 951 gallons per hour at top end (!!!), with 16,800 turbo-driven HP. 118' feet long with a top end of 70mph.



post #109 of 116
New kidneys for the RJ cat.
post #110 of 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman
New kidneys for the RJ cat.

Wow, that sucks. Sympathies
post #111 of 116
$20 million spread out over 65 years is about $845.00 a day. Counting just waking hours, usually 16, you can spend $52.00 an hour every day. Almost a dollar a minute. Close, but no cigar!

Of course I'm calculating from my age (35) until I'm 100. If I wait a couple more years before I start using my $20 million, I'd probably fall into the $1 a minute range.
post #112 of 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by keal
$20 million spread out over 65 years is about $845.00 a day. Counting just waking hours, usually 16, you can spend $52.00 an hour every day. Almost a dollar a minute. Close, but no cigar!

Of course I'm calculating from my age (35) until I'm 100. If I wait a couple more years before I start using my $20 million, I'd probably fall into the $1 a minute range.

Dude, if I had 20 million to spend, it would be gone in ten years, and I'd probably be dead with a smile on my face somewhere trashy.
post #113 of 116
if i have 20 million dollars.. i would pamper myself..
travel around the world
buy a house and lot (fully furnished)
buy a rest house on an island , of course i would also buy an island
buy 2 cars
invest into business
donate to charity
help relatives financially
buy hundreds of shoes, bag and clothing
post #114 of 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Dude, if I had 20 million to spend, it would be gone in ten years, and I'd probably be dead with a smile on my face somewhere trashy.
Slim: would you be found at the top of the stairs?
Or at the bottom?
post #115 of 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Slim: would you be found at the top of the stairs?
Or at the bottom?

Depends on which peice of me you find first I suppose...
post #116 of 116
selvedge denim house with hidden rivet toilets
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What would you do if you won Twenty Million $$$?