or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Woolrich WM FW10
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Woolrich WM FW10 - Page 8

post #106 of 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroke5 View Post
anyone know of any US stockists of the blue/black plaid maine guide jacket? I know the bureau has it but would prefer a US retailer.

If you're a size Medium then I believe Ryan is selling one in the market place here. Might one to give Odin a call, they've got some stock in but haven't updated their site. Can't think of any other place that I've seen buy it though.
post #107 of 318
Has anyone had their stream jacket altered? I was wondering if it is possible to shorten the sleeves and maybe take it in a bit without it being a huge operation. Sorry if this sounds stupid but I wasn't sure if this could be altered like a sport coat.
post #108 of 318
can anyone comment on the fit of the mountain parka? TTS?
post #109 of 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubc121 View Post
Has anyone had their stream jacket altered? I was wondering if it is possible to shorten the sleeves and maybe take it in a bit without it being a huge operation. Sorry if this sounds stupid but I wasn't sure if this could be altered like a sport coat.

I haven't had mine altered. Just take yours to your trusted tailor, or one who comes highly recommended. They'll let you know if it's possible or not. A good tailor won't just do whatever you tell him.
post #110 of 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by racknac View Post
can anyone comment on the fit of the mountain parka? TTS?

i went true to size (5' 8" 155lbs and went with a medium).
post #111 of 318
^ can you post a fit pic? is your fit slim and can you layer okay?
post #112 of 318
Hmm... I'm 5'11 165lbs and was going to order a Medium.
post #113 of 318
A friend is about 5'7" 160 and the small seemed to fit well.
post #114 of 318
anyone comment on the quality of Woolrich WM?
post #115 of 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by racknac View Post
anyone comment on the quality of Woolrich WM?

Good, but not as good as Engineered Garments.
post #116 of 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRyder View Post
Good, but not as good as Engineered Garments.

Interested in what makes you think this. I would give a slight edge to WWM because of my experiences with the outerwear but to me the brands seem to be virtually identical quality wise.
post #117 of 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpcec View Post
Interested in what makes you think this. I would give a slight edge to WWM because of my experiences with the outerwear but to me the brands seem to be virtually identical quality wise.
Its a small point I'll admit, but while I've never had a problem with EG, the buttons on every single piece from WWM (6 pieces) arrive loose, and/or actually fall off; not every button per se, but a least one button on every garment. The fabric is comparable, but the production is not as...tight. Remember these two lines are not produced by the same company, only designed (until F/W '11) by the same man.
post #118 of 318
jryder, i think you have some good points, and i too have had some wwm pieces arrive with loose buttons, but i have also had the same thing with eg stuff (especially with the summer 10' workshirts). does anyone know what state the wwm stuff is produced (the factory)?
post #119 of 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123 View Post
jryder, i think you have some good points, and i too have had some wwm pieces arrive with loose buttons, but i have also had the same thing with eg stuff (especially with the summer 10' workshirts).

does anyone know what state the wwm stuff is produced (the factory)?

I just ordered a parka from WWM. Hope it will keep me dry and warm here in Chicago.
post #120 of 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123 View Post

does anyone know what state the wwm stuff is produced (the factory)?

Pretty sure EG is sourced from a number of different manufacturers. I would bet that WWM is no different.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Woolrich WM FW10