or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Messed up and slept with a colleague...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Messed up and slept with a colleague... - Page 7

post #91 of 176
Thread Starter 
^^ I love you guys, I just don't love you that much. But seriously, I'm blown away by how fun this has been. Random stuff can be cool I guess.
post #92 of 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flambeur View Post
Random stuff can be cool I guess.

Almost everything cool is random. If things are planned already, then nothing about it is exciting.
post #93 of 176
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by onix View Post
Almost everything cool is random. If things are planned already, then nothing about it is exciting.

thank you, Captain Obvious.
post #94 of 176
If she's that hyper sexual and wild in bed, oh, and is really hot, then she's probably a fucking Histrionic and you should stay far far away. I bet that girl has serious issues.
post #95 of 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndog View Post
If she's that hyper sexual and wild in bed, oh, and is really hot, then she's probably a fucking Histrionic and you should stay far far away. I bet that girl has serious issues.
Nice girls are bad in the sack? Perhaps it's time for a title change: Messed up and slept with a colleague... --> Young love; gloating on SF
post #96 of 176
What about "The Official Thread for Virgeen Clichés About the Unknown Female Race"
post #97 of 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
What about "The Official Thread for Virgeen Clichés About the Unknown Female Race"

post #98 of 176
Pics of Flambeurs sex crazed coworker and/or shrewbacca or this thread never happened!
post #99 of 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcaimen View Post
shrewbacca!

hehe
post #100 of 176
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndog View Post
If she's that hyper sexual and wild in bed, oh, and is really hot, then she's probably a fucking Histrionic and you should stay far far away. I bet that girl has serious issues.

Too funny, but I've thought about that.. Mildly histrionic at most, so I don't know, I'll roll with it for now.
post #101 of 176
Thread Starter 
....and the drama starts.... UGH
post #102 of 176
popcorn time
post #103 of 176
IBSHF In Before Shit Hits Fan...
post #104 of 176
Ouch... good luck. Ex animo, - Alexander.
post #105 of 176
My money says she's having others on the side too.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Messed up and slept with a colleague...