or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Messed up and slept with a colleague...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Messed up and slept with a colleague... - Page 3

post #31 of 176
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by willpower View Post
You can have that hilariously trite "talk"


"Hey look....the other night was....amazing....but....we can't do that again. I mean... after all, we're colleagues and...well...it just wouldn't be right or professional or..."

Cut to scene - Both in same bed, smoking


the funniest part was waking up before her and observing how she reacts when she realized where she was.
post #32 of 176
^ so what was her reaction? and is this a one time deal? if she's willing to go for seconds and you like her......
post #33 of 176
I have had this happen. It wasn't a big deal. We both know we're not compatible and so we didn't pursue anything. We kept it very professional at the office.
post #34 of 176
I'm so glad I started paying attention to this sub-forum. I think I could start an advice column with all the wise words I'm dispensing.

Take it from an old-timer who has been around the block a few times . . . .

Fuck her again.
post #35 of 176
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicboy View Post
^ so what was her reaction?

and is this a one time deal? if she's willing to go for seconds and you like her......

She's willing to go for seconds, initiating in fact..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
I'm so glad I started paying attention to this sub-forum. I think I could start an advice column with all the wise words I'm dispensing.

Take it from an old-timer who has been around the block a few times . . . .

Fuck her again.

Well I guess it's settled then...
post #36 of 176
I've been in this situation and it's manageable, especially if she's really hot.

If she's a peer then you're in the clear, although the fact that she's a potential competitor can certainly complicate things. You don't need to have "the talk" with her. Just make sure it's absolutely clear between the two of you what's going on - and more importantly - what's not going on.
post #37 of 176
tell the boss she's a whore and fuck coworkers. will be fired. problem solved. glad to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flambeur View Post
we are absolutely equal, if anything she's competition, and out of a couple dozen people like us, probably my main competition (not direct, but you know)
post #38 of 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
Take it from an old-timer who has been around the block a few times . . . .

Fuck her again.

We're not all lawyers who can defend ourselves in a court of law.
post #39 of 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flambeur View Post
She's willing to go for seconds, initiating in fact..



Well I guess it's settled then...

Okay, now we're going to need pics.
post #40 of 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
Okay, now we're going to need pics.

+1
post #41 of 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
Okay, now we're going to need pics.

Bonus points for video...
post #42 of 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by medtech_expat View Post
I've been in this situation and it's manageable, especially if she's really hot. If she's a peer then you're in the clear, although the fact that she's a potential competitor can certainly complicate things. You don't need to have "the talk" with her. Just make sure it's absolutely clear between the two of you what's going on - and more importantly - what's not going on.
So he should just leave it up to her interpretation if he continues to see her? We know that women always see things rationally. These things always start innocently enough, but that is never the problem. The fact that a couple of guys on an internet forum claim to have gotten away with it doesn't have any bearing on how this situation will turn out if he continues it. Just because women you guys maybe have screwed around with were able to remain detached from the situation and not bring it into the workplace doesn't mean this girl will be able to. Anyway, it's up to the OP to weigh the risks, but to act like there aren't any is just dumb.
post #43 of 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flambeur View Post
She's willing to go for seconds, initiating in fact..



Well I guess it's settled then...

GO, GO, GO! - you can make a video of her for your trusty confessors
post #44 of 176
Smalltimers' option: quit
Bigtimers' option: hire an entirely new staff.
post #45 of 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
Fuck her again.

+1

Yup.

Been there, done that. No problems.

The only tricky part was being around "the guys" at work and having them say to you, "Man, I'd really like to fuck her" - when I was seeing the girl in question. We kept it a secret.. nobody knew we were dating. So it was funny to here the guys talk about her.

No "talk" needed (in fact, that'll kill it). A simple, "Hey, there's a cool new place I'm going to check out on Friday... want to go along" will suffice.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Messed up and slept with a colleague...