or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Have You Seen The Jpress Hiwool Shorts?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Have You Seen The Jpress Hiwool Shorts?

post #1 of 36
Thread Starter 
I THINK THESE ARE THE BEST FOR LAWN PARTIES MADE FROM SUPER 90S WOOL. THEY ARE ONSALE NOW FOR 90 ON THE WEBSITE. I WISH THEY WOULD DELIVER HERE. SEE WWW.JPRESSONLINE I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT SOME NONTRADS THINK.
post #2 of 36
Dude... seriously. Calm down with the all caps.
post #3 of 36
wool shorts seem pretty affected but I gues if you are wearing a Bermuda-type outfit (dress shirt, tie, blazer, dress shoes ans shorts), then these are the shorts you need. Shorts for me signify the most casual of casual items and I only wear them in parks, beaches etc. Dress shorts, to me, are an oxymoron.
post #4 of 36
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovan
Dude... seriously. Calm down with the all caps.

Sorry Javen. Did you see the shorts?
post #5 of 36
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel
wool shorts seem pretty affected but I gues if you are wearing a Bermuda-type outfit (dress shirt, tie, blazer, dress shoes ans shorts), then these are the shorts you need. Shorts for me signify the most casual of casual items and I only wear them in parks, beaches etc. Dress shorts, to me, are an oxymoron.

I think these shorts in navy with a pink ocbd and white bucks would look great.

Oh I forgot and navy/red repp tie.
post #6 of 36
These? http://www.jpressonline.com/shorts_s...etail.php?ix=0 They seem okay, but I don't think I'd wear 'em.
post #7 of 36
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovan
These? http://www.jpressonline.com/shorts_s...etail.php?ix=0

They seem okay, but I don't think I'd wear 'em.

Yes. You don't like them because they are WOOL? They have some nice cotton shorts too but the WOOL ones I think are classic but they only come in navy. I like gurhka shorts in cotton Bills makes the best.
post #8 of 36
Don't jump to conclusions now, they just really aren't my style.
post #9 of 36
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovan
Don't jump to conclusions now, they just really aren't my style.

Ok but what shorts would you wear with a tie to a summer party?
post #10 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by old dover trad
Ok but what shorts would you wear with a tie to a summer party?

Shorts with a tie?
post #11 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203
Shorts with a tie?
QFT.
post #12 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by old dover trad
Ok but what shorts would you wear with a tie to a summer party?

That's the point, I wouldn't wear a tie with shorts. My take on it is that shorts signify very casual and tie signifies formality. In the same way that I would not wear a dinner jacket with corduroys.
post #13 of 36
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203
Shorts with a tie?

I think this is normal for a party in the summer. I always win at croquet and I always wear shorts with a repp and blazer.
post #14 of 36
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel
That's the point, I wouldn't wear a tie with shorts. My take on it is that shorts signify very casual and tie signifies formality. In the same way that I would not wear a dinner jacket with corduroys.

I am not thick but I just don't understand what you would wear to a lawn party.
post #15 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by old dover trad
I think this is normal for a party in the summer. I always win at croquet and I always wear shorts with a repp and blazer.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Have You Seen The Jpress Hiwool Shorts?