or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Mildly Unsoporific Tie Porn
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mildly Unsoporific Tie Porn - Page 5

post #61 of 94
E. G. Cappelli lined six-folds in the sun:



Click pic for a larger version if you wish.


- B
post #62 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
E. G. Cappelli lined six-folds in the sun:

- B

Jesus.
post #63 of 94
Are all of those from Will's shop?
post #64 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffTheRack View Post
Are all of those from Will's shop?

Yep. Easy peasy.


- B
post #65 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Yep. Easy peasy.


- B

Could you dissect one? Just rip one open.

It would give the forum more "educational value".
post #66 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffTheRack View Post
Are all of those from Will's shop?

so thats what 1000USD worth of ties look like!
post #67 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by sm332 View Post
so thats what 1000USD worth of ties look like!

Actually, more like $1800... ugh.
post #68 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by sm332 View Post
so thats what 1000USD worth of ties look like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post
Actually, more like $1800... ugh.

Next time you guys go to a high end department store, take a look at their tie tables.

That's what thousands of dollars worth of ties look like.
post #69 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despos View Post
Could you dissect one? Just rip one open.

It would give the forum more "educational value".
+1. Let it be one of the orange ones (I like #2 and 9 from the top so please don't destroy those).
post #70 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
E. G. Cappelli lined six-folds in the sun:


- B

how is the length on these? i think they are listed at 56inches which seems a bit short
post #71 of 94
I thought Cappelli was a type of pasta.

Who ever heard of six-fold pasta ? Will stop ordering it at Italian restaurants.
post #72 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despos View Post
Could you dissect one? Just rip one open.

It would give the forum more "educational value".

I would like to do this, but to really give such a thread marque value, I think that you should make something for me and then we hand it over to jefferyd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsqfunk View Post
how is the length on these? i think they are listed at 56inches which seems a bit short

They are not short. They are perfect...if:

1. You wear pants cut for suspenders, and/or

2. You are long-legged rather than long-torsoed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despos View Post
I thought Cappelli was a type of pasta.

Who ever heard of six-fold pasta ? Will stop ordering it at Italian restaurants.

The folding is not the issue with the pasta. It's the lining.


- B
post #73 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
E. G. Cappelli lined six-folds in the sun:



Click pic for a larger version if you wish.


- B

Yeah, and one drop of gravy or whatever can ruin anyone of them.
It happened to me with a multi fold I wore the first time to my niece's
wedding. Not a Cappelli, but pretty close. What's the correct color
bib to go with a dark blue suit?
post #74 of 94
Vox, where can I get these 6 ties? (Or similar ties, perhaps at lower price points) (Brand, style, material, etc)
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
post #75 of 94
What does this remind you of ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Mildly Unsoporific Tie Porn