1. I'm a rookie so my "A" game may be more of a "C-" game, please don't hold it against me. It's my first MTM so I think it fits best of all the suits I have.
2. Manton, before you even start, I do not own any decent shoes with laces. I blew my load on these Zegna Couture loafers before I knew enough about shoes. Untill I can afford another pair this is what I am working with.
3. Whnay, I'm not a big photo guy my only camera that can upload is my phone. Too add, my wife can only handle taking so many photos that all look the same to her, she is still getting used to my affair with SF. Please therefore forgive the photo quality.
4. For some reason, maybe the way I'm standing the jacket sleeves seem to look a tad longer than they are IRL.
5. I am including some fit pics and some close ups that better represent the true colors of the items. Per the advise of a certain member here I did not wear a PS, but I put some pics of it in as I would like to know if you guys think it's a good look with this outfit.
So, Mr. Spoo if you think these are up to snuff please include them in the challenge, if not hopefully it will be worth the post for the feedback. Cheers.
As I post today's attire, I note that, in architectural terms, the prevailing style on WAYWRN is like that of the Seagrams building in New York - tall and thin, the bronze skin of the exterior of the building stretched tightly over the building's frame, simple lines, almost no ornamentation of any sort, but made with the most luxurious of materials.
I think most of you strive for a style like that.
Whereas you're all trying to be the Seagrams building, I'm more naturally striving for Blenheim Palace. Let us hope that my cornices, architraves, and pilasters are in good order today.
I can well imagine that my "fit" today will not be popular. With tongue planted firmly in cheek, let me predict people's reactions.
Mbreinin will hate the fact that I'm wearing purple.
Spoopoker will hate the fact that I'm not wearing ENOUGH purple.
Acridsheep will dislike the amount of bling.
Spoozy will not understand why all three pieces of my suit match.
Orgetorix will be horrified that I thrifted nothing that I was wearing (though, in my own defense, I bought nothing a full retail - I have SOME principles, after all).
Threadbearer will not understand why I'm not wearing argyles
Holdfast will wonder what deep-seated psychological problems drive me to dress as I do
UrbanComposition will whizz past my posting in his need for speed scrolling
NORE/Forex/Bigbris (I posit that they are one in the same) will be too busy reaching for an anti-regurgitant upon seeing my face to notice what I'm wearing
Oldog/Oldtrix will say nothing, as the Buddha of Pattern Matching instructs best by example, showing the true path towards sartorial nirvana (possibly leading to various spots on upper Madison Avenue, Jermyn St., and Savile Row on the way).