or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II - Page 2411  

post #36151 of 37075


Love the hat. I am sporting a similar hairdo for about 8 months now and wear a similar cap through the winter. I don't wear a suit that often but I am starting to and I am glad to see that the cap can compliment the entire look. Well done!
post #36152 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by someotherstyle View Post

I like this. Very British colors/patterns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred49 View Post

Dude, you have a built-in espresso machine? baller!

Solid white linen PS would be better here.
post #36153 of 37075
x-post from CBD threak...

Continuing with the blue and grey theme...today's PS is white linen



post #36154 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBreinin View Post
That loft of yours Fred. I can't get over it.

Nice CBD today as well, although that square should probably be replaced with something not matching the tie.

Mike

Yep ....but it also matches the stripes on the shirt
post #36155 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanComposition View Post
I like this. Very British colors/patterns.


Dude, you have a built-in espresso machine? baller!

Solid white linen PS would be better here.

Si and one that sits on the counter too
post #36156 of 37075
Pand - does your suit have a herringbone weave in it? Very nice.
post #36157 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanComposition View Post
Pand - does your suit have a herringbone weave in it? Very nice.

Yeah it's very subtle almost like a tonal/self stripe that becomes more apparent depending on the light and angle. Cheers
post #36158 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandArts View Post
Thought you'd appreciate that

Yeah they're expensive here as well and the only reason I have them is because my gf's dad gave me a couple of packs. There's a tobacconist near me that carries them but like you said they are just too overpriced...something like $15 a pack


In NYC all cigarettes are $14 a pack.
post #36159 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred49 View Post
Yep ....but it also matches the stripes on the shirt

ps I have a white one in my briefcase.....now in my pocket
post #36160 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred49 View Post
ps I have a white one in my briefcase.....now in my pocket
post #36161 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred49 View Post
ps I have a white one in my briefcase.....now in my pocket
Good, I bet it looks a lot better.
post #36162 of 37075
I was tempted to save this for friday's challenge, but here it goes:
(shirt is light blue; tie is dark brown with white/blue flowers)




Hopefully, last flannel wear until October...
post #36163 of 37075


(old picture of the cufflinks, but those are the ones I'm wearing today.)
post #36164 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post
My happiness will have to be postponed until this evening - my employer's web filter has blocked your .jpegs! Harumph, harumph . . .
Ah! I wonder if that's why I have regular problem seeing Mike's pics...
Quote:
Originally Posted by someotherstyle View Post
This looks good, but being picky I'd change the PS as the blue and white are a little close to the shirt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
I was tempted to save this for friday's challenge, but here it goes:

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Hopefully, last flannel wear until October...

Nice tie, and if that shirt is a pale pink rather than white then it's a nicer combination than with a white shirt (my monitor is in two minds as to whether it's pink or white ) Lovely flannel.
Being picky I'd prefer less curling collar points.
post #36165 of 37075
[quote=PandArts;4241998]
+1 NYR that suit is awesome!
[quote]

Thanks Pand, I don't wear it as often as I'd like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesuquegolfer View Post
Love the hat. I am sporting a similar hairdo for about 8 months now and wear a similar cap through the winter. I don't wear a suit that often but I am starting to and I am glad to see that the cap can compliment the entire look. Well done!


Thanks man...when nature blessed me with my genes I had no other choice but to look for help elsewhere, and I'm not a fan of surgical options!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II