or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II - Page 2285  

post #34261 of 37077
Sorry these are crappy iPhone self-portraits and the mirror was dirty:
post #34262 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMasa View Post
Yesterday










Nice combination gentleman
post #34263 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBreinin View Post
I like it all. However, you need some shirts with shorter sleeves, NDW,

^YOu are absolutely right. I buy my shirt sleeves slightly long so some cuff shows cause I also like my coat sleeves a little longer. When I pull them down for the static photo it show just how long they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sartorialism View Post
The shoes and tie are excellent!

^thx, dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post


^Pretty solid look. Would have gone for more contrast with the tie though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post


^Nice color palette.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanComposition View Post



^Pretty great look, and a nice change of pace from the everyday stuff posted (including myself). My only suggestion would be some diff shoes (SOrry, I feel like I always have that same nit)
post #34264 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanComposition View Post
A stroll at the end of the day...

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


...waistcoat by Pantaaaaaaah...


Dude! I'm gonna hate you Sooner Than You Think!
post #34265 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
^ Usually I am a fan, SOS, but with this one the shooz look a size too big, and Im not 100% sure whats going on with the V neck on that sweater. You look like you are a bit stressed out about it too

Hey Spoo. Totally agreed, I am completely stressed out lately! Work can be tough. Shoes are closer to a size small, it's just the way I'm leaning in the picture. Sweater (and loose tie) are all dye to shitty pics. Nothing more.
post #34266 of 37077
Cold as usual in Minneapolis




Pea Coat - Ted Baker
Scarf - Jon Varvatos
Shirt - Rag and Bone
Shades - Classic Aviators
Mustache - Firehouse
post #34267 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndw View Post
^Pretty great look, and a nice change of pace from the everyday stuff posted (including myself). My only suggestion would be some diff shoes (SOrry, I feel like I always have that same nit)

no worries. I can't get myself to wear anything but boots with jeans. Maybe Chucks in the summer. It's the SW&D in me. These are Peal suede boots w/danite soles; what do you suggest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandArts View Post
Dude! I'm gonna hate you Sooner Than You Think!

Leave Me Alone!

@SOS: I like your fit today, v-neck & all. Kudos for posting even during a stressful week
post #34268 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merovius View Post
Cold as usual in Minneapolis




Pea Coat - Ted Baker
Scarf - Jon Varvatos
Shirt - Rag and Bone
Shades - Classic Aviators
Mustache - Firehouse

Clothes are fine, but dude... you look ultra creepy.
post #34269 of 37077
When nature has cursed you with Ginger hair you owe it to your fellow man to exhibit as little of it as possible in public. May god grant that the gift of premature grayness hasten itself unto you.
post #34270 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
Clothes are fine, but dude... you look ultra creepy.
That's kind of a dickish comment...
post #34271 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will C. View Post
That's kind of a dickish comment...

Not any less dickish than any other non positive comment here, so don't start. Better glasses and fewer facial follicles would only improve his look.
post #34272 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
Clothes are fine, but dude... you look ultra creepy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianiceman View Post
When nature has cursed you with Ginger hair you owe it to your fellow man to exhibit as little of it as possible in public.

May god grant that the gift of premature grayness hasten itself unto you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will C. View Post
That's kind of a dickish comment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
Not any less dickish than any other non positive comment here, so don't start. Better glasses and fewer facial follicles would only improve his look.

Am I Crispin Glover creepy or Robert Blake creepy?

It's fine, made me laugh and I'm certainly not offended. I can't say anyone's ever told me I look creepy though. I don't take myself too seriously, hence the ridiculous mustache + ginger beard. I actually like the ginger beard more now that you said that, may get a few more months out of it.

On the real though, never been a fashion guy but it doesn't hurt to try. Maybe learn something along the way and get some style advice/tips so thanks for the constructive feedback homes.
post #34273 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianiceman View Post
When nature has cursed you with Ginger hair you owe it to your fellow man to exhibit as little of it as possible in public.

May god grant that the gift of premature grayness hasten itself unto you.

When nature has cursed you with a moronic mind, you owe it to your fellow man to express as few opinions as possible in public.

May god grant that the gift of premature dementia hasten itself unto you.
post #34274 of 37077
post #34275 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbarr View Post
When nature has cursed you with a moronic mind, you owe it to your fellow man to express as few opinions as possible in public.

May god grant that the gift of premature dementia hasten itself unto you.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II