or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II - Page 2282  

post #34216 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by niidawg3 View Post
thx C ... who does your collar replacements?
Rayner & Sturges, ordered through Sartorial Executive, same as where they're originally made. This is the first time I've sent off for replacements to be done, but I don't expect any problems. Cost is pretty reasonable compared to getting a new shirt, which is what I'd previously had to do. Messing around using the Auto Contrast function in photoscape, which I don't normally use. Tell me if this makes the photos look better or worse. They seem too stark and cold to me... (comments on the clothes also allowed too of course, as per usual!)
post #34217 of 37077
Yesterday
post #34218 of 37077


post #34219 of 37077
^Nice combo.
post #34220 of 37077


post #34221 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Another morning Mrs. Spoo bounced on me, so left with my self timer app...






That is the narrowest tie I have seen from you.


And the shoes? Like Mercury's winged footwear, they should not be worn by mere mortals. But you sir, are at least a Suited Demigod, so you get a pass.


(Oh OK...I can't pass up a cheap shot...Vanity Smurf called...he wants his shoes back!!!)
post #34222 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by niidawg3 View Post



LMFAO
post #34223 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post
Fresh from my 18 month old's oral surgery (toddler + cement steps + tricycle = big bill from Atlanta Thrasher's team dentist), so, put it together in haste.




Rock solid.
post #34224 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

I like how you saved this little bomb for the end. Kudos!


Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post
Fresh from my 18 month old's oral surgery (toddler + cement steps + tricycle = big bill from Atlanta Thrasher's team dentist), so, put it together in haste.

Man, that sucks. I hope everything turns out okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandArts View Post

I'm sure I'll get tired of this pose at some point, but not yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post

Nice casual look.
post #34225 of 37077




did i make the right choice?

more on the dark side ...
post #34226 of 37077
^ dark side wins.
post #34227 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by niidawg3 View Post




did i make the right choice?

more on the dark side ...

Looks awesome, as usual. I think you made the right call with the sweater color (though the blue one is certainly nice), but I liked the splash of color.
post #34228 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post
Rayner & Sturges, ordered through Sartorial Executive, same as where they're originally made. This is the first time I've sent off for replacements to be done, but I don't expect any problems. Cost is pretty reasonable compared to getting a new shirt, which is what I'd previously had to do.

thx for the info C.

(to ensure i am not being a jerk)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
^ dark side wins.

a double entrende ...
post #34229 of 37077
SpooPoker - Never mind the blue shoes, what's with the jacket collar lift and showing no cuff?

(Nice tie though)
post #34230 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post
I dunno bout that ps fold. It kinda looks like you stuck a tie in there. (no socko)

You never lied ... hopefully today's "stuff" was more agreeable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Another morning Mrs. Spoo bounced on me, so left with my self timer app...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


- i just shamelessly purchased a pair of fairly blue double monks, so i will not dare cast a stone at you, since i am almost 100% positive your shoes are better constructed and look better than what i bought y'day.
- however, today at the SF book club we will discuss the "Mystery of the Missing Shirt Sleeves"

(just so you know i'm not trying to be a jerk)

Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post
Fresh from my 18 month old's oral surgery (toddler + cement steps + tricycle = big bill from Atlanta Thrasher's team dentist), so, put it together in haste.

Nice fit today AS... hope the baby will recover fully and be well.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II