or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II - Page 2220  

post #33286 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threadbearer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeglus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappelan View Post
All above done right. Looking really good. A couple of others in the thread, good, too. Some, just okay. One, a frigging sprezz fail disaster.
post #33287 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBatMan View Post
Nice look Fullb. I do like those shoes. Details please???

Thank you,
Alfred Sargent MTO more pictures and details here : http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...&postcount=193
post #33288 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMasa View Post
I am 18.

If only my students would dress as well as you do! In future pictures, set the camera higher (chest height is usually good). The current angle leaves you looking thick around the middle.

Re the sweater and the tie, I think the colors don't quite work and that a v-neck sweater would be more pleasing (if slightly less warm). You need a little contrast to set the different items off.

Butler, killing it as always. That is one spectacular suit. Congrats to your mom on her 90th! She looks great.
post #33289 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by philosophe View Post
Butler, killing it as always. That is one spectacular suit. Congrats to your mom on her 90th! She looks great.

All of the above and then some, Butler, for you, your suit, and your mother.

It seems to be a Sunday requiring dressing up. I am called upon to attend a ceremony of a religious nature this afternoon (a happy one), and have decided to pull out most of the sartorial stops, whether to such an elegant extent as Butler remains to be seen.

FWIW then . . .











post #33290 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBJanky View Post
Here's my denim entry: myke
Details on the sport coat?
post #33291 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post
All of the above and then some, Butler, for you, your suit, and your mother.

It seems to be a Sunday requiring dressing up. I am called upon to attend a ceremony of a religious nature this afternoon (a happy one), and have decided to pull out most of the sartorial stops, whether to such an elegant extent as Butler remains to be seen.

FWIW then . . .












Wow...on a SUNDAY? Where the hell do you go for brunch?
post #33292 of 37070
post #33293 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post
All of the above and then some, Butler, for you, your suit, and your mother.

It seems to be a Sunday requiring dressing up. I am called upon to attend a ceremony of a religious nature this afternoon (a happy one), and have decided to pull out most of the sartorial stops, whether to such an elegant extent as Butler remains to be seen.

FWIW then . . .




Nice outfit Upr

I like the suit and the shoes, details?
post #33294 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post



Not sure what it is, but I like this far more then your usual efforts upr_crust. Not that there are anything wrong with your usual fits, just that you and I have slightly different tastes. I do like this though.
post #33295 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiophilia View Post


Holy Mother of God!!!! Even your lot congratulated him at the end of the game.

One of the sickest goals I've ever seen.
I think we've got the title more or less wrapped up...
post #33296 of 37070
Happy Sunday! Since some regular posters have decided to step out for a while, thought I would give it another go. Early Spring weather look.





Jacket - Jcrew
PS - Kent Wang
Flower - Mr. K
Shirt - Cottonwork
Pants - Jcrew
Shoes - AE Delray in chili
Dog - Yorkie named Penny

PS - Gnatty I hate you for owning that bike!
post #33297 of 37070
From last night.


Hand position wasn't doing me any fit favors.
post #33298 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by "6" View Post
Details on the boots and sunglasses pls!

Thanks. Boots are Peal for BB, sunglasses are RayBan Aviators.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnatty8 View Post
Not sure what it is, but I like this far more then your usual efforts upr_crust. Not that there are anything wrong with your usual fits, just that you and I have slightly different tastes. I do like this though.

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinted voice View Post


Aside from the flower (not my thing), everything looks great. Nice roll on that collar.
post #33299 of 37070

By mikaelsson82 at 2011-02-13
post #33300 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinted voice View Post

Nice concept. I'd have liked it more if the jacket had wider lapels and if you undid another button on the shirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBaker View Post
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Hand position wasn't doing me any fit favors.

Liking the clean colour scheme here.





Drizzly and overcast Sunday...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II