or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II - Page 2213  

post #33181 of 37070
TopGear Challenge...




-TTO
post #33182 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTO View Post
TopGear Challenge...




-TTO

His beard is gone (for the most part), but TTO lives on! Keep inspiring me, brother.
post #33183 of 37070
Not what I'm wearing today, but the only jacket/jeans photo I can access from work...

post #33184 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post
This week's challenge is going to be one monster poal.

post #33185 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandArts View Post
^ I like this Sugar but I think there's just a bit too much PS showing, for my taste anyway

Great colour and pattern play as well! I'd love to see a full length shot.

Thanks! As for the PS, I concur. Alas, I was already running late to drop off the kids, so no time to adjust and retake the photo.

BTW, I can't believe you can get away with your posed shots in the office. If someone saw me doing that here, I'd never hear the end of it.
post #33186 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewi View Post
Thanks. I like the socks you're rocking in your fit. Good stuff.

Au contraire, burn those socks. Everything else is very nice.
post #33187 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

The initial post alone may run to several pages. I will be impressed if you get it out before about noon on Saturday.
post #33188 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post
The initial post alone may run to several pages. I will be impressed if you get it out before about noon on Saturday.

With 9 hours left, we may have a record. Nothing was worse than the SW&D challenge though. That had the highest number of entrants AND I had to make 2 poals. What is it with you guys and denim??
post #33189 of 37070

Coordinating with furniture.

post #33190 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post
Thanks! As for the PS, I concur. Alas, I was already running late to drop off the kids, so no time to adjust and retake the photo.

BTW, I can't believe you can get away with your posed shots in the office. If someone saw me doing that here, I'd never hear the end of it.

No I hear ya! I often don't notice that my PS is trying to escape until after I've snapped the pics.

Well, I'm very sneaky about it propping my camera in hidden places and then just acting as natural as possible for ten seconds


Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
Coordinating with furniture.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Love the Chair/Scarf coordination!
post #33191 of 37070
Parker, fantastic.
post #33192 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post
Not what I'm wearing today, but the only jacket/jeans photo I can access from work...
Call me crazy, but I really dig this. Liking the turnback cuffs on the jacket; they echo the same on the jeans nicely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
With 9 hours left, we may have a record. Nothing was worse than the SW&D challenge though. That had the highest number of entrants AND I had to make 2 poals. What is it with you guys and denim??
What bugs me just a little about the polls are that some entries post so many photos that it takes forever to scroll through them. I wish some people would at least compress them into a single moderately-sized collage like some of the rest of us do, so it doesn't take up as much room on the page as several individual full-size photos, and - more importantly - it's easier to compare outfits quickly between entrants.
post #33193 of 37070
I'd planned on going dark until I got a new fit up to snuff, or in this case, a challenge I could actually compete in came along. So, here goes. Thanks to BB for the moleskin coat - love it. I tried to wear a pocket square, but the boots ripped themselves off my feet and proceeded to kick my ass until I put it down, apologized and admitted to them that I am indeed a nancy. Kept dog pic in because it made me chuckle. Happy Friday.
post #33194 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post
Call me crazy, but I really dig this. Liking the turnback cuffs on the jacket; they echo the same on the jeans nicely.



What bugs me just a little about the polls are that some entries post so many photos that it takes forever to scroll through them. I wish some people would at least compress them into a single moderately-sized collage like some of the rest of us do, so it doesn't take up as much room on the page as several individual full-size photos, and - more importantly - it's easier to compare outfits quickly between entrants.

Are those really turnbacks? It almost looks like just a crease from when they were taken up or something.
post #33195 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post


I'm chock full of sub-Churchillian pompous purple prose when the mood takes me.

Please don't hold yourself back when you're in that mood.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II