or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II - Page 2190  

post #32836 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Hey Spoo-- what camera did you use for this pic?
post #32837 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandArts View Post
A return to The Purest Blue...


Broken record.....killing it again, PandArts...

Only nitpick would be that the jacket sleeves might be a tad long...or the shirt sleeves a tad short? Could just be the poses and again...NITPICK.

On second look....I think the jacket sleeves are the problem given the bunching in the top two pictures.
post #32838 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKMWCL View Post
Broken record.....killing it again, PandArts...

Cheers!

You know that's what I was thinking to myself this morning I've been toying with the idea that, know that I've found my stride, to hang up my SF spurs and quit hoggin' all the bandwidth

I think it's the shirt sleeves as they make it to just about the ball of my wrist while the jacket hangs nicely at the ball of my thumb.
post #32839 of 37077
^^
No, no - don't quit posting, people need that classic style inspiration!
post #32840 of 37077
Spoo, great combo today. Pants need cuffs.

Panda, what can one say? You look awesome as usual. No further commentary needed.

I guess this could have been another entry for the Blue Challenge.


post #32841 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazman70k View Post
Its been a while. Happy year of the Rabbit.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaplan View Post
This is very nice.

+1. Nice to see an understated fit, done really well.
post #32842 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ich_Dien View Post
Upr_crust, I've kept an eye on you since you moved over from AAAC. Although I think you need to change quite a bit to fit in with the SF gemeinschaft, I really think a new pair of glasses would improve and refresh your look wonders.
I agree. I said this before Upr_crust, your wonderful and fresh outfits are let down by your not so fresh frames.
post #32843 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobro View Post
I agree. I said this before Upr_crust, your wonderful and fresh outfits are let down by your not so fresh frames.

Aha! So it was YOU who suggested the Persol frames - I remember the comment, but couldn't remember who made it (or find your posting in this thread, which is very heavily populated).

As I said to Ich Dien, I am very open to hearing people's suggestions with reference to this - and I would like to hear what people's suggestions as to "wonderful and fresh" frames.
post #32844 of 37077

Pocket square brought it from good to great!



Quote:
Originally Posted by gazman70k View Post
Its been a while. Happy year of the Rabbit.

[]http://www.fototime.com/1DA468D6FC00B53/orig.jpg[/img]


The Armoury / Borrelli / Drakes / Liverano & Liverano / Muji / A. Testoni / Tie Your Tie / Rolex / Vass

[]http://www.fototime.com/2BC99B3D6DCBB0B/standard.jpg[/img]

[]http://www.fototime.com/DF128A9762CA9FD/standard.jpg[/img]



Same to you! Mostexerent choice in the cloth.
post #32845 of 37077


A bit cool so I pulled out the wool turtle. Breaking in some new aldens.

post #32846 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandArts View Post
Cheers!

You know that's what I was thinking to myself this morning I've been toying with the idea that, know that I've found my stride, to hang up my SF spurs and quit hoggin' all the bandwidth ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKMWCL View Post
^^
No, no - don't quit posting, people need that classic style inspiration!

Agree with the response! Although I don't post here and rarely comment, I follow this thread regularly and always find your fits (especially of late) to be a big help in giving me ideas as I work on my developing my own style. Keep it up, PanDarts!

EZ
post #32847 of 37077






post #32848 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix View Post







If you were selling it, I would buy it. If you were defending him, I would find him innocent. If you were trying to get me to drink the poisonous kool-aid, I'd take at least a sip.
post #32849 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post
Panda, what can one say? You look awesome as usual. No further commentary needed.

Cheers and great suit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZETHATSME View Post
Agree with the response! Although I don't post here and rarely comment, I follow this thread regularly and always find your fits (especially of late) to be a big help in giving me ideas as I work on my developing my own style. Keep it up, PanDarts!

EZ

Cheers EZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post
If you were selling it, I would buy it. If you were defending him, I would find him innocent. If you were trying to get me to drink the poisonous kool-aid, I'd take at least a sip.

AND, if you were giving away that tie, I'd take it!
post #32850 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post
Aha! So it was YOU who suggested the Persol frames - I remember the comment, but couldn't remember who made it (or find your posting in this thread, which is very heavily populated).

As I said to Ich Dien, I am very open to hearing people's suggestions with reference to this - and I would like to hear what people's suggestions as to "wonderful and fresh" frames.

Yes it was me, I did quote your picture so you wouldn't miss my post but I can understand sifting through this thread is an awful task. I stand by my suggestions of the Persol PO2876V or PO2825V's.

I have to ask, do you wear a new shirt everyday/post or is that how your laundry returns shirts?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II